All reviews space needle pancake machine room was clean free breakfast aurora avenue front desk staff within walking distance minute walk decent breakfast indoor pool the breakfast area few blocks top floor alaskan cruise other attractions yogurt king suite
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night only. Have two charges on visa bill, one for $139 and one for$164. Every time I call hotel I'm routed to reservations who say they'll transfer me to the on site front desk but I'm simply sent back to reservations in an endless loop! Maddening.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Lindsay H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Hi schoong324,

It's disappointing to hear that you are having billing issues and have been unable to reach us. Please reach out to the hotel directly at (206)441-7222 with your confirmation number and let the agent know that you would like to have your bill looked at, so that we can resolve this for you.

Lindsay H.
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The hotel itself is nothing special; basically what you would expect from a Holiday Inn. The main reason to stay here is the location...you are within walking distance from the Seattle Center (Space Needle, Museums, etc.) and the waterfront. You are also a short drive from CenturyLink Field (or a long walk) and the Woodland Park Zoo; basically this is a great place to stay if you are a tourist visiting Seattle. Plus, considering the ideal location, the rates are very affordable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Icarus4335
Lindsay H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Hello Icarus4335,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your previous stay at our property. Although we'd like all of our hotels to be viewed as special, we are very pleased that you found our location and proximity to the city ideal for yourself and others traveling to Seattle. We hope that in the future you continue to choose our hotel and brand to accommodate all of your traveling needs.

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Awesome location within 30 min walking distance to most things. 45 to the stadiums. Fantastic price and breakfast was solid. Would definitely stay again. Guest services was polite and helpful. Pool and gym on building

Stayed: December 2017

Hi kpbooth3,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay at our Hotel! We are so happy to hear that the staff met your expectations, and that you enjoyed your time in Seattle.
We hope you will visit us again soon!

Thanks so much,

Lindsay H.
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I was in the northwest last month visiting and seeing the sites. First of all, Seattle is a great city and you should definitely check it out if you get the chance. So I chose to stay here because of the location. I like walking around cities when I'm visiting (in my opinion that's the only way to truly experience a place). You can walk in one direction and be in downtown Seattle in minutes. The next day you can walk the other direction and be in the City Center (Space Needle, MoPop). The hotel itself was great. The room was huge! I was upgraded to a suite upon arrival and couldn't be happier with my stay. I highly recommend this hotel when visiting Seattle. I'll definitely be staying here for my next visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank Jeffrey H
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I always prefer Holiday Inn when staying out of town as they’re always good quality facilities for a great rate. This place meets that standard! Right by the Space Needle and just a hop, skip and a jump from Pike’s Place Market, the Waterfront, Etc. Very friendly service! Our room was nice and comfortable! The only thumbs down is finding a used bar of soap still sitting on the sink. But I get it, it happens once in awhile, no biggie. Everything else was clean and comfy. Snack “closet” didn’t contain much, but there were several options for food from nearby restaurants that deliver (listed in the guest binder in the room). Thanks for the relaxing over night stay Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family