2,042 results
All reviewsdragonfish restaurantgreat locationconvention centerpine streetpike place marketcorner roomwithin walking distancespace needlepacific placelight railacross the streetvalet parkingshopping and restaurantshappy hourbell staffbed was very comfortablewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Booked this hotel based off TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed! room was clean asked for a room w/good views very accommadating for this request. bed is comfortable quiet our little fridge went out and they sent a brand new one right up! no problems at all very helpful w/information in regards to the city, very convenient to everything

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
ParamountHotelSEA, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Thank you for your lovely review, and noting that you chose to stay with us based on reviews you'd seen. Your comments and feedback are very important to us! I do apologize about the issue with the fridge, but very happy to read our team quickly resolved the matter. We certainly hope to see you when you visit Seattle again.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Fabulous hotel! One block north of the Convention Center and convenient to downtown shopping. Parking across the street in the open lot is cheaper than the valet parking in the hotel, and quite safe. The corner room I had was quiet, clean, roomy and nicely appointed.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

We're thrilled you found your stay with us fabulous! That makes our day! We hope to see you again when in Seattle.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I love the sounds of the city, and this hotel is right in the heart of the city! Seattle has always been one of my favorite cities to visit. The Paramount staff were friendly, the room was clean, beds comfortable, the lay out was nice. Love the location in close proximity to all of those Seattle sites that you want to see. Within walking distance of the Washington Convention Center, to the Pike Place Market, Nordstrom, Macy's other shopping and restaurants. I slept with my windows open so that I could hear the city sounds below, but when I closed my window, it was just as quiet as anyone would want. I used the workout room, it's a little small with just a few cardio machines and a few weights, but it's better than nothing. It is also located near where the hub of the hotel staff seem to congregate, so I felt as if I was being stared at while on the treadmill. I ordered room service and it seemed to be quite a bit more spendy than what I have had before, but the food was good. The attached "hotel restaurant" Dragon Fish is wonderful! I ate there twice and throughly enjoyed it! The valet parking was $29.00, but worth it, because finding parking in the city is not easy. I would definitley recommend the Paramount Hotel next time you are in Seattle.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our central location and our accommodations! Thank you also for noting the friendliness of our team. This is very important to us, and we're glad it shows. Hope to see you again when in Seattle!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Stayed here for one night with a group. Very welcoming staff, clean rooms, tastefully decorated. Great location. Nicely sized room.

Only downside is that I heard the elevator dinging all night, so I recommend asking for a room away from the elevator bay.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the elevator bay to avoid hearing the bing bing bing.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We're so pleased you had a great experience! We appreciate all of your feedback.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

We spent three days in Seattle taking in the King Tut Exhibit and shopping. The booking and checkout went well and the room was very clean and well appointed with a very comfortable king size bed, desk, seating area and nice bathroom. Our room was a corner King suite facing Pine St. which gave us city views and was nice and bright. Staff were very helpfull and friendly and could not do enough for you. The Dragonfish restaurant located in the hotel was very handy for breakfast and the one dinner we had was great. If and when we are back in Seattle this will be our first choice of hotels to stay at.

Room Tip: If available go for the King suites on the corner of the building which a very spacious and bright.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our central location, accommodations, and were able to visit the King Tut exhibit. It's a good one!