1,335 results
All reviews dog park homeless people courtyard room space needle great location within walking distance across the street free bikes pike place market street noise rooftop deck bell town open the window restaurants and bars stay there again rooms are small coffee maker
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great little place to stay! We are walkers and had no problem getting everyplace on our list to visit! Room is cozy and clean! Staff are inviting and helpful! I read reviews on this hotel before staying here. The location and value for the room is great!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Front Office Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much, California49ers! I'm so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and trip to Seattle. Seattle is truly a beautiful city - I'm glad you were able to do all the exploring you came to do!

Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My time at the Belltown Inn was a real pleasure from beginning to end. I’ve never experienced such friendly and profession staff! The room was very clean and comfortable. The location was an easy wall or quick Lyft ride to everything I needed. Really wonderful experience. Thank you for making my trip so comfortable! I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much, Nicole K. I am thrilled to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us and trip to Seattle! We truly strive to excel in customer service and cleanliness; thank you so much for your feedback and thanks for staying with us!

Hope to see you again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good experience. Happy to have bikes and happy with the location. Very friendly staff. Location is convenient : not too far from Pike market and with many diner options in the area. Not too far of the needle. Many buses on 3rd avenue.
Convenient kitchen and coffee maker.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much, annesophieg356! I'm delighted to read you enjoyed your stay. Our location is so great - I hope you were able to see all you came to see! Thank you especially for your note about the staff; we truly strive to excel in customer service and I am thrilled to hear your kind words.

Thanks for staying with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Clean and attractive hotel and facilities. Friendly staff. And no joke you can literally walk to everything! Great value. Comfortable and beautiful rooftop area. Bicycles available to borrow is clutch.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Front Office Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much, Emily R. I'm delighted to ready you enjoyed your stay and trip to Seattle. Our location is truly unbeatable - being within walking distance to all of Seattle's most popular attractions is definitely pretty awesome!

Thanks for staying with us - hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the place. Staff was friendly and rooms were great. The ceiling (floor of above room) was really creaky though, and sadly they have two washers and dryers to accommodate the entire building. Otherwise I definitely recommend this place!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for your feedback, John D. I'm happy to read you enjoyed your stay! We rarely find that only having two self-serve washers and dryers for our guests is not enough - I hope you weren't having to wait long! Thanks for staying with us - hope to see you again soon!

Best,