1,013 results
All reviews bliss products trace restaurant nespresso machine front desk great location spg member corner room room service high floor lobby bar modern hotel comfy bed across the street per night the room was nice pike place market business trip
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Great location. Everything looks and feels new. We had a corner room and the view was incredible.
Great bar with a nice laid back atmosphere and a fantastic glass fireplace.
Breakfast at their restaurant IS A MUST. The “loco moco” is phenomenal as is their house made take on Spam (seriously it is incredible).

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jana S, Director of Operations at W Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you so much for the fabulous review Mark C, we are thrilled that you loved that hotel and had a fabulous experience! Plus we agree, the Loco Moco IS amazing! Yum!! We do hope to welcome you back again soon, thanks again!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Lovely Hotel, great location.
Ski box on my SUV would not fit staff were of no help had to drive around for 35Min to find parking. Had booked hotel due to offer of free parking (60$ usually) but still had to pay $40 off site for parking.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Scott M, thank you so much for your review on your recent stay at W Seattle. We are thrilled that you loved the hotel, but please let me apologize that you had to go through all that trouble to find a parking place! Definetly not a good way to start things off. I do hope things finished much smoother, and I would love to welcome you back to the hotel next time you are in the city. Thanks again.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect but I really loved this hotel. The rooms are large, the beds are comfy, and the location is great. I really enjoyed my stay and I will definitely be back to stay again in a few months.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are SO glad that you LOVED the hotel! What a compliment, thank you so much! We love the fact that you will be back soon, sounds like we may have a loyal customer?! Yay! Please always let us know if there is anything we can do for you to improve your experience even more! Thanks again and see you soon!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Very nice hotel downtown at a very good price. Our breakfasts were good and the staff was always friendly. We would like a little quieter music in the restaurant and something not so new wave. Appealing to the young crowd is fine but there are others who would like something not so edgy. Early morning coffee service would be nice, too.

Room Tip: We liked the hotel a lot. Our only suggestion is to have a coffee service in the morning. At 6:00 a.m. I had to find someone in the restaurant area to make a latte to take back to the room
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jana S, Director of Operations at W Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hello mrfndsmith, many thanks for your fabulous review of your stay at W Seattle. We are thrilled that you had a great time and that you enjoyed your experience. I did note your feedback regarding the music, and we are always looking for ways to improve our guests' stays so that is very important to us. We hope to welcome you back soon, thanks again!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I would absolutely stay here again next time I am in Seattle. The hotel was extremely clean. The food was delicious. What makes this W stand out is the excellent customer service I received from every employee! It is also one block from the light rail, and a 5-10 minute walk to downtown shopping and Pike's Place Market.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Flawless...that is music to my ears, wow what a compliment Sara F! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a fabulous review of your stay at W Seattle...I cannot wait to share this with the team. We aim to please, so we are thrilled you were! And yes, we agree, the location IS amazing. So close to so many of Seattle's hotspots... We cannot wait to welcome you back! Thanks again!