1,067 results
All reviews portage bay cafe u district free shuttle pineapple the burke gilman trail continental breakfast sister property hard boiled eggs outdoor pool medical center cupcakes deluxe room european style shuttle service front desk staff hotel shuttle yogurt
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean. I liked having two sinks. Makes it easier for everyone to get ready in the morning. I missed having one large comforter. My comforter kept falling on the floor as did my husband's. Plus, I like snuggling under ONE comforter with my husband. I really liked the bed (very comfortable) and pillows.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TommyH2290, Front Office Manager at University Inn - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Fearless! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to submit this review. I'm glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay.

Sorry the comforter arrangement wasn't to your liking. We can look into arranging alternative bedding for your next stay if you like.

Thanks again. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was very clean and hospitable. The rooms were well kept and the bathrooms were clean. The complimentary breakfast was sufficient. The location is excellent as it is only a few minutes walk from campus.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello meramec44! Thank you for staying with us and for this "five star" review! I'm very glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay and received a warm welcome. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very handsome and stylish mid-range hotel, with very comfortable and spacious rooms. The beds, with the down comforters, are especially lush. Nice views from the upper floors as well. The breakfast buffet is pretty nice, but no cooked food is available. Furnishings are colorful and pleasing. It's in a nice location in the center of University Village and there are good walking, shopping and eating opportunities nearby. My major complaint is that they charge a mandatory daily "amenity fee" for things that are normally offered as part of daily rates, but of course, when you book, this is not disclosed; you need to scour all the details on the website. I find this dishonest.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Martin Z! Thank you for staying with us and for submitting this review. I'm glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay and that our location was convenient for you. I apologize that we failed to disclose all fees when you made your reservation. If you can reach out to me at thackett@staypineapple.com then maybe we can retrace steps, make things right, and use this as a learning opportunity for our agent.

Thanks again. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Like: Hotel is conveniently locatedLike: Staff is pleasant and helpfulDislike: "Complimentary breakfast and WIFI" costs $15.00/day. Doesn't complimentary mean free? If there is an amenity fee, there should be an option to opt-out.Dislike: The breakfast options are much reduced from former years (when complimentary DID mean free).Dislike: The duvet things with instructions that make IKEA assembly look simple! We really can't figure them out. Much prefer sheet and blankets.Dislike: the retro picture of the woman displayed on the motorcycle. Very degrading and offensive.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Linda S! First, thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to submit this review.

I'm very sorry you were disappointed in your stay. We are reviewing our breakfast options and hopefully next time we can offer something more to your liking. We are also more than happy to arrange traditional bedding for our guests who prefer it -- please just let us know. I'm sorry if we failed to communicate our charges properly as well. We will review this issue with our staff.

I have also taken some time to look around the property for any images our guests may find objectionable. I haven't located the picture you describe but will continue to review with other management.

I hope to reach out and speak with you personally. If you have time, could you contact me at thackett@staypineapple.com?

We do appreciate your business. Hopefully we can work things out and see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just completed another stay and loved the room and, as always, excellent service from the staff. Breakfast was perfect. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Loved the milk and cookies -- we always order it and it is such a nice touch after traveling.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TommyH2290, Front Office Manager at University Inn - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Justine D! Thank you very much for staying with us and for this wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your return business. It's our pleasure to offer your you our brand of "Pineapple Hospitality!"

Thanks again. We hope to see you again soon!