4,413 results
All reviews waterfront room water view beatles suite gas fireplace train noise claw foot tub cruise ship city view teddy bear victoria clipper space needle puget sound elliot bay water front seattle waterfront ferris wheel valet parking
Reviewed 5 December 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times and each time is better than the last. This time our room faced the water and included a claw footed tub and a cozy fireplace. The lobby is one I actually want to spend time in, and I am not alone. There is a wonderful community of folks there enjoying the view and the warmth of the lobby space. The highlight of my experience this stay was being served by Ali in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. From the moment she approached my table she radiated happiness and confidence. She made me feel like the most important guest in the dining room and was attentive to my every need. I struck up a conversation with her after I had finished and she shared a little with me about her purpose in life to share and spread kindness. What a wonderful way to start my day! While visiting with Ali, Frankie, the restaurant manager stopped by my table and we had a wonderful conversation as well around the book I was reading. I so enjoyed the authentic conversations I was able to have with both Ali & Frankie and will add this to the many reasons I hope to visit this hotel over and over again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the water side of the hotel are quieter. A train runs close to the hotel on the opposite side.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Benjamin T, Director of Rooms at The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear JNM613,

From everyone here at the Edgewater we want to thank you for choosing us for your stay. We understand you have many choices and are lucky to have the opportunity to service you! Our property has enormous history and we are so happy we got the opportunity share that history with you! We are so grateful you enjoyed your stay and do hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We loved every minute of our stay and the 12:00 check out was great for our staycation. We loved the view from our first floor window and we were able to feed the seagulls from our room and have breakfast in our room in front of a great little fireplace with a view of the water.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Pamela M,

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary in Seattle and stayed at the Edgewater. What a treat! From the beautiful lobby decorations, cozy room with fireplace (nice touch on foggy morning) every detail was there. Jenna at the front desk was so pleasant, and it was nice for Richard in housekeeping to help us into our room. Evenings in the lobby after the end of a great day in the city we’re so relax. Wonderful stay, we will definitely return!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Katydid92,

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We had a lovely weekend downtown in December at the Edgewater Hotel and recommend it for proximity to shopping, the Pike Street Market, and the waterfront. The food at the hotel was wonderful and the staff all very friendly. If you are bothered by train noise, don’t stay on the street side of the hotel, however!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Debbie B,

On behalf of our staff, allow me to thank you for taking time out of your day to review our property. We strive to provide a memorable guest experience and were happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Great view and location. Noisy halls with poor insulation. Also the heating system kept turning on/off all night long which made for a difficult night's sleep. This was a staycation planned to be a relaxing birthday weekend for my husband. We couldn't wait to get home that night to get some solid sleep!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Benjamin T, Director of Rooms at The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear torinsauntie,

From everyone here at the Edgewater we are honored you chose us for you stay to celebrate a birthday weekend! We apologize you were not able to relax the way you intended to. We failed in providing you a great room. Please let us know the next time you visit Seattle for any reason and we can provide you a complimentarty upgrade to a room that will allow you to relax! Thank you for taking the time to provide us valuable feedback!