5,764 results
All reviews convention center union tower great location club floor pike place market cheesecake factory large hotel attending a conference within walking distance top floor space needle across the street starbucks coffee business trip valet parking central location heart of downtown
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Mostly very high marks, just some minor issues.Internet sign in was initially confusing. Thought there says fee.Toilet paper was hard to reach while using the toilet.I could hear some noise from the room next door.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We enjoyed our family stay at the Sheraton Grand Seattle. We received excellent service overall, and the hotel is lovely. We were a little surprised by the lack of basic amenities in the rooms - they were missing some normal things like q-tips and shower caps, which you'd expect from a hotel supposedly of this caliber. Room service was fast but the food was mediocre. My daughter couldn't eat her pancakes - said they tasted like plastic. So overall we would stay again, but probably not purchase food from the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We found location good, heart of downtown Seattle. Parking very expensive. Hotel close to shopping and restaurants. Room was small but clean and quiet even with a full house. One of the elevators would not open on 30th floor, several tries.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Overall the experience was excellent! The proximity to our conference, Starbucks, rooms were very comfortable and food and beverage options are great! And the fitness room was also a plus as I used it every day, I just wish I had packed my swimsuit!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We appreciate your nice comments about our location, comfortable rooms and great fitness center.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

My recent business trip to Seattle was made extremely pleasant by the Sheraton Downtown and the excellent staff and facilities. Friendly. Accessible to my conference. Upgraded to Club level was a wonderful bonus. Not sure why, but I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am happy to hear about the upgrade you received on your recent stay. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed the Club Lounge.