1,077 results
All reviewswithin walking distanceyogurtspace needle and monorailbreakfast was includedshuttle serviceother attractionsqueen bedan older hotelbeds were comfortablecruise shippikes markettwo blocksdowntownpier
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I arrived at this hotel on October 1 with a group from Maryland and stayed until October 3. The room was too small for two people and four pieces of luggage. We had to turn sideways and step over luggage to move about in the room. The room was furnished with 1950s style furniture that was too big for the room. The only place to sit was on the bed. The window view was blocked by another building. The front desk refused to change the room claiming they had no rooms available and they were fully booked even though the website listed numerous available rooms. I slept in the lobby the first night I was there. The room was smelly and unfit for anyone to spend the night in. The male front desk attendants were rude and uncaring.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Clean and nice! The staff was helpful and the room was neat and clean. We just stayed for one night, but it was a good experience. The breakfast was good and they have a gated parking garage below which is nice.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Maddie_Christensen
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I can honestly say any issue we had the hotel staff took care of right away. they were always very nice, polite, and professional. The Chef Ana makes the best breakfast from Scrambled eggs that were amazing with Parsley, Garlic Salt, and Seasoning mix, to Biscuits and Gravy. The breakfast was more then just muffins and donuts. In the afternoon there was coffee and fresh baked cookies. Ana was so sweet she reminded me of my grandmother making sure I had enough to eat before I started my day. If we had any questions about sightseeing the helped us as well. The beds were comfortable. Our window opened so we had fresh air. The only thing I didn't care for was that even though you were a guest at the hotel i still paid $140.00 for a week worth of parking. SUNDAY is FREE PARKING. We walked alot as a Walgreens is right up the road. We also were able to find alot of places to eat at as well. I would stay here again when I am here. The Manager I forget her name but she has braces was very knowledgeable and answered any questions I had. Very Pleased with this chain of hotel and this location. I rate it Excellent. Ohio Loves you Ana!

Room Tip: Parking make sure you have including money for parking in your budget. We paid about $7.50 to park everytime we went out except Sunday.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Our travel agent booked this hotel for a two-night stay while we were in the midst of an Amtrak train trip from Chicago to LA, San Francisco? Seattle and back to Chicago. The location is great! However, the hotel is not. This was the most disappointing part of the trip. I gave it three stars because the staff was very accommodating and efficient. The breakfast offerings were very substantial and overall quite good. However, despite being upgraded to a room with a jacuzzi, the overall appearance of the hotel was one that is well overdue for a serious renovation. The carpets were dirty and worn as was the wallpaper and paint. The bathroom had repairs made by some DIY repairman and the vanity, in close proximity to the tub, was delaminating from water splashing on it.
The shuttle to and from the train station was helpful and for $10 was well worth it.
The online pictures do not represent the condition of this hotel. I will find another hotel in the future and will let our travel agent know about the condition of this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I booked a room through the site, and the pictures showed a very nice room. But, the reality was a filthy, old and incredibly small room, with a window view to a building, really awful. The only thing that was really good was the friendly staff at the front desk, and the shuttle to the train station at 10 dollars fee.

Room Tip: I supposed the very high floors. But I would't think about staying there again
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo