1,324 results
All reviews the executive lounge top floor convention center street level downtown hotel walking distance happy hour location is great an upgrade pike place market light rail few blocks free breakfast space needle bellman key waterfront
Reviewed 25 August 2018

This hotel is not up to Hilton standards. The rooms are very outdated and included the previous guests dental floss on the floor. YUCK. the positives are the staff are great and the location is great for getting around.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank chrisshandy0922
Leo N, Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear chrisshandy0922:

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I appreciate your feedback, and am very sorry about the dental floss, and that our room did not meet your expectations.

I am however glad you found our staff are great and the location is great for getting around. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. I am sure next time will be different.

Please reach out to me anytime, should I be of any assistance to you, especially after you decide to return to Seattle, I want to ensure your stay most enjoyable.

Thank you indeed.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We were disappointed in this Hilton Hotel. Very basic room, small & uninteresting other than for the view. Not worth the high price. The room was clean & the shower products fine. The concierge floor food was not very interesting & not much of a selection. Would not stay here again. Would rather pay more for a better hotel.

Room tip: Higher floor facing the water.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CAROLINEIG, Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear CharlietheBlueJay,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time share your feedback with us. I am so sorry you were disappointed our property is due for a renovation which begins in the fall. I hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back. In the meantime #HappyTravels

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Overall we had a good experience. We asked for partial bay view and the view was definitely very partial...but the room was comfortable. The breakfast was decent. The only issue is that it's quite a while to get from the parking ramps to the actual rooms. The elevators don't work great and at times we spent 20 mins getting from the car to the room.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Leo N, Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear TravelEatSleepz:

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, and I am very sorry about the elevators, which might have been in heavy traffic.

I am glad you found the room was comfortable. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. I am sure your next stay will be different.

Please reach out to me anytime, should I be of any assistance to you. I am most available at Leo.Nguyen@Hilton.com.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I stayed here for a week on business and I was disappointed. I'm a Diamond member and received no upgrade and no complimentary water in the room.

I accidentally drank the non-free water in the room which 2 staff members said they would take off the bill but then they added it on after I signed an invoice with it removed. I also had random telephone charges show up on my receipt (removed without too much hassle).

Executive lounge was OK - quite small and can get busy.

Follow up from the hotel manager after check out was good but too many issues that shouldn't happen in the first place.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Leo N, Manager at Hilton Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear onelastfish:

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton hotels, for staying with us, and for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, and I am very sorry about the issues you experienced during your stay with us.

I am glad one of us followed up with you. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. I am sure next time will be different.

Please reach out to me directly anytime, should I be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Seattle Hilton. It is in an ideal location in the city - close to public transportation, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and all of the city’s tourist attractions. The hotel’s common areas are nicely updated and the rooms are above average.

Date of stay: May 2018