2,076 results
All reviews the concierge lounge top floor nice hotel corner room self park within walking distance fitness center lobby bar space needle pike place market per day parking garage few blocks great room downtown area pioneer square puget sound
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The Renaissance staff is wonderful! They genuinely embody their motto. I stayed here for a conference and brought my hubby and Beagle (Bean). We were treated like royalty. The only issues I had were with the bathroom door. It's a barn style door that does not offer a lot of privacy. When closed there is a couple inch gap on either side. It is honestly a terrible choice for a door. I would love to see easily accessible plug-ins on both sides of the bed. If there are 2 of you you can't plug in cell phone charges on both sides. The other issue is if you bring a dog there is no place on the property to walk the dog. You have to go a couple blocks down to the "freeway overpass park" it's a place frequented by homeless and not safe at night. I can't get over the sound proofing. You can barely hear the freeway and we hardly heard other guests. Again this place is wonderful just a couple of tweaks to make it perfect. The pics I am including are from the 19th floor. And one looking at the overpass park.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank hannahcma
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you so much for your visit with us while in Seattle.
I am so glad you were able to bring your husband and Bean with you.

We did install new soundproof windows on the highway facing rooms and most of our guests do not have an issue with street noise from the highway.
I do hope you have another opportunity soon to come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I combined a client meeting with a visit to my daughter. She booked Renaissance for me because she knows I like Marriott properties and the price was just right for my 4 night stay. The rooms are perfect for work with an extra large well lit desk. And the beds are super comfortable. The lobby area has great seating areas if you want to work outside the room. I really enjoyed the breakfast area and its hot oatmeal, omelets and salmon. Most importantly, the staff is hard working, pleasant and very attentive. My sense is that every aspect of this place is really well managed. I will be back often!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ted G
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Ted,

Thank you so much for staying with us while visiting your daughter in Seattle.
And please thank her for selecting our hotel.
I do appreciate your nice comments about our staff and services and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stayed one night. The room and the beds were comfortable.
The bathroom was nice and bright.
For those of you who love your hotel soaps and shampoos (like I do), the hotel had Aveda products in the room.
Gym was nicely equipped although more natural light would be nice, if you use it you'll see what I mean.
If you can, go Club level which always makes things easier for breakfast.
The lounge was nice. Great beer, wine and food choices.
Would I stay again - Yes!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank BCBARRYK
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much for your visit and your great review of our hotel.
I ma so glad you enjoyed the club level. The view from there is the best in the city, and open for breakfast and in the evening for snacks and beverages.

Please come back soon and visit us again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

The hotel got pretty much everything you would expect from a downtown upscale hotel: great rooms, a lot of fine details, friendly and helpful staff, convenient parking, near all major attractions. It would've been perfect except one thing - the freeway below. There is no way around - it's noisy. So please, double check and be positive that the room you're getting is not facing it.

To be fair we stayed on 9th floor and I wouldn't call it unbearable. We were really tired after a long drive and had some sleep. But it's just not what you'd be considering acceptable for a hotel of this rank.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not facing freeway!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank heckfy

Dear heckfy,
Thank you for the opportunity to have you as our guest.
I am glad you enjoyed our upscale décor and details of the hotel.
Some of our rooms are located over the highway and most of our guests do not have a problem with the street noise. On your next visit please a room on the Westside which we will be happy to accommodate.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Great Downtown location, rooms is comfortable, with a decent sized bathroom. room as very clean.

Staff were friendly and helpful, I left an item in my room after checkout and the hotel was very accommodating at getting the item back to me.

they offer parking which is an additional cost but parking is scarce in the area.

Walking distance to downtown and the sites.

The hotel has a nice vibe to it.

Was a great place to be based for out weekend in Seattle

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MVM101

Thank you so much for your visit and your great review.
I do appreciate your positive feedback on our service and especially your comment about our "vibe". Renaissance, as a lifestyle brand, uses a little different approach to its lobby and public areas and I am glad you enjoyed it.
I do hope you have an opportunity soon to come back.