1,127 results
All reviews seattle center space needle great location small kitchenette metropolitan market walk in closet concert at key arena across the street budget hotel an older building public transportation within walking distance street noise mini fridge block stove supermarket
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We were only at the hotel for an Amtrak layover. Lovely old hotel with style and a friendly staff. Dated? A little, yes, in a way, but you’d pay a fortune at a hotel calculatedly remodeled to look and feel like this place already does. Nice neighborhood, well-stocked kitchen so you can take full advantage of the huge 24-hour market a block away. Good deal all the way around

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I stayed at Queen Anne for one night. The price was high - $220. I thought that at that price a good hotel would be guaranteed... Alas, this turned out to be some very old dilapidated building converted to a hotel with minimum effort. There are many steps leading to the front desk and no ramp, so you have to shlep your luggage up. There is no elevator either (and it goes without saying that there is no one to assist you with your suitcases). The room I got was very big, which is good, but everything is old and shabby. A/c is very noisy, so one cannot use it. In the morning I found out that the included breakfast is not in the same building. You have to walk two blocks to another hotel for it. And they charge $220 for this dump. Shame on them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Shpringimbet
Yesenia_Molina, Front Office Manager at Inn at Queen Anne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Hello,
I apologize that you were unhappy with your accommodations. We are constantly working hard to update our hotel despite its old bones. I understand your frustration with the price, however our prices are based off occupancy in our hotel and in the area, and are the most reasonable in the area. In the near future we will be updating all of our linens, curtains and our entry way. We hope in the future you will give us another try and we appreciate your feedback.
Thank you.
Yesenia Molina

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We booked this downtown Seattle hotel for 3 nights and ended up staying an additional 5 nights! We loved the location as well as the continental breakfast! Although breakfast is two blocks away at the sister hotel. It is a nice walk if it is not raining. The staff at The Inn at Queen Ann is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are comfortable with everything you need. We would definitely return to this nice hotel when visiting Seattle again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gayle Y
InnatQueenAnne, Manager at Inn at Queen Anne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Please let us know when you return to Seattle.... Safe travels!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here for three nights prior to a cruise. You might have to climb stairs, but it didn't bother us, Don't expect new furnishing, but it was very clean with a comfortable bed. Plus, there was a small kitchenette which was great to store snacks and for breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank PhilK58
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Yes, it's old and has no elevator. But, the price is right, it's in a good location near Seattle Center, Key Arena and great ethnic restaurants and a terrific food market down the street. I no longer live in Seattle, so whenever I go back to visit, it's where I stay. Great value for the price, especially between November and April when prices are lower.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo