eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviews horse riding horses ride farm nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Very cosy little horse farm (if you can call a farm of 260 horses little...). Don't expect much from the accommodation of food. Both were good and sufficient, yet simple. But the surroundings and the setting is perfect for all types of riders. The Estonian horses that this farm has are probably the nicest horses I've ever met. Extremely friendly, calm, welcoming and curious. And the way this farm keeps their horses seems really nice: outside as a flock, all year long. Exactly the way that's most natural for these creatures.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We had a lovely afternoon ride, stayed overnight, and another ride in the morning. The riding staff are great and the owner was very accommodating even when it turned out we had messed up our reservation dates.

The only less than ideal part was that we showed up about 10 minutes late for the dinner start time and almost all the food was gone. They had to find some food for us out of the fridge leftovers. So show up on time for dinner!

The rooms are very simple... but it's a horse farm, not a luxury hotel, so we knew what we were getting into.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I went on a 2 hour ride this morning - Katie was my guide and Victor was my horse. I am super luck that I was the only guest riding! We rode through the forest and fields out to the beach - it was so beautiful and peaceful. Katie was very knowledgeable and told me stories about the area and repeatedly checked to make sure I was okay. We did quite a bit of trotting and some cantering/galloping. I thoroughly enjoyed my ride and would highly recommend it!

We stayed at the new lodge for 2 nights. The accommodation is very clean, rustic and homey. Sadly my bed is not very comfortable but that happens. The breakfast and dinner were filling but basic home cooked food.

We visited at the beginning of April and were the only guests which was a bit strange. There isn’t a whole lot to do on Muhu Island.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing place where horses are treated well. Beautiful landscape, fields, sea, forest and meadows full of flowers and butterflies. Three days riding with nice staff. Owners are proud of their farm. Highly recommended!! Will return next year.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I stayed at Tihuse for one week and enjoyed it a lot.
There are 2 houses: a new one with a beautifully decorated dining room with fire place and very nice and cosy rooms, an old rustic one, where the family has been living for centuries, as well as a small shed containing 2 additional rooms for the summer.
When making a reservation, you can chose where you want to stay.
Everything is clean and has been arranged and decorated with love.
The food is absolutely great, 3 times a day we had a selection of various homemade treats - a breakfast buffet with pancakes, homemade bread, cheese, salmon, etc. and for lunch and dinner there was always meat, fish, a vegetarian alternative, different kinds of salads, juices, and so on. They are also willing to prepare special meals for special needs (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc).
The owner and staff members are very nice and care a lot about their guests.
Also the horses, the horse riding offers and the environment are great.
I definitely want to come back.

Date of stay: July 2016