Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$278
Hotels.comUS$278
PricelineUS$280
TravelocityUS$278
Orbitz.comUS$278
eDreamsUS$280
All reviews muhu island restaurant alexander carriage house five star bread long weekend yacht club very special place three nights spa manor tallinn dinner ipad setting terrace history
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Diabolical experience.

I had made my original booking through Hyatt due to their partnership with Small Luxury Hotels of the World of which Pädaste Manor is part of.

Few days later I received a message from Hyatt that the property doesn't accept Amex and my reservation was canceled

I made another one on SLH's own website and then the property claimed that they were not able to pre-authorizate my HSBC card that I have been using the time in the Baltics and my reservation was canceled for the second time. They, however, asked if I would like to make a reservation for a dinner? Doesn't make much sense.

I made a third reservation through Tablet Hotels when arriving at the Muhu harnor so that they wouldn't have time to cancel it by the time it took to get to the hotel (10 minutes).

Quite frankly, at this point, I would have preferred staying somewhere, because it didn't appear that they would like to have paying guests, but a friend with whom I was traveling with her a reservation.

The check in went fine and I was upgraded and provided a fruit plate.

My friend received several calls and emails from the hotel trying to get him to make spa and restaurant bookings.

I went to breakfast in the morning and only wanted to have whole wheat toast that they didn't have. Also the teapots cover always fell off when pouring some.

It felt that the property mainly emoloyes trainees from a hospitality school in Estonia.

This hotel is not worth the money even when you consider the uniquely setting due to lack of service and common sense.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LoyaltyLobby
Reviewed 29 June 2021

We were happy to spend a night at Pädaste Manor. The staff was friendly and attentive but not overwhelmingly. The room - beautiful, good aircon, precious Molton Brown toiletries, even mosquito repellents were there, mosquitoes weren’t a problem though. We stayed at Carriage House, double room with balcony. The candles were all around the lobby, cinnamon flavoured, I think. Lovely. The manor’s park was simply stunning, something I would expect at best places in England, France countryside :) SPA experience with masseuse Signe was excellent, I had a Herbal massage, 1h. I would like to mention minutiae too: selection of Hermes fragrances at the SPA Dressing room, tea and healthy snacks on the terrace after treatment. Small things, not unique in good places but pleasant. We had a breakfast in the garden of the restaurant Alexander, there was very attentive and kind waiter Bilal. The breakfast choice was in some sense limited but very good - home baked bread, eggs of your choice, salad, lamb sausages, pancakes etc. Do I want to return? Yes, absolutely! To be honest, it’s the only one luxury place in Baltics, maybe Rumene Manor in Latvia would be quite similar.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Pädaste Manor is in many ways hospitality brought to perfection.
The room is lovely decorated, beds are excellent, room is well equipped (incl. an Ipad for use during the whole stay). The staff is very friendly and highly professional. I can highly recommend the hot tube and mud treatment. Their restaurant is very good as well. The location is stunning, the atmosphere of the old manor is captured beautifully. My dog was welcome in the room and everywere outside. Clearly a place to relax and calm down and for sure worth a visit!

Room tip: A wonderful and very special place
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 27 May 2021

They'd rather have a covid-sick guest than change a reservation. Our kid fell ill on the day of our departure and we have decided to change our reservation last minute. Given the pandemic, we thought this would be a responsible thing to do as there is a risk our kid may have covid. We were keen on changing the reservation and paying the price difference on the room. Hotel had offered to either have us cancel the reservation and loose the full prepayment or change the reservation for a fee of 150 euros on top of the difference in room rate.

Never experienced the rest of the hotel, but this was more than enough to discourage us from visiting the hotel and we'd strongly recommend for anyone looking at this property, to look elsewhere. This is hardly a client-focused service you'd expect from the hotel of this level.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

They are asking too much money for the service that is supposed to be highest standard, but its not. Room was great, but you dont get anything extra special for 300e. Restaurant was good, but didnt also match to the prices. Could improve the service a lot.

Date of stay: April 2021