Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nina R
Helsinki, Finland

Relaxing weekend at NamiNamaste

Review of Nami Namaste
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Sept 2017via mobile
My husband and I spent a beautiful weekend at NamiNamaste on the Muhu Island in Estonia. The main reason for our trip was to participate in a NamiNamaste cooking class, which we truly enjoyed. Albert the Chef guided us into the secrets of Muhu and Saaremaa cooking with local incredients and vegetables straight from the garden. A fabulous experience and strongly recommended!

Other than that we made a little road trip to the neighboring Saaremaa Island plus enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere at NamiNamaste, a beautifully restored Estonian country house with an excellent sauna, friendly and helpful staff, and great service. We were lucky to be able to stay in the 'presidential suite' with all of its space and comfort but would probably have enjoyed to stay in one of the cabins just as well.

We will definitely come back and bring along friends too!
Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sikke S, Owner at Nami Namaste, responded to this review
Responded 7 Sept 2017
Thank you so much for this review and I am happy to welcome you back and enjoy the athmosphere of the cosy cabins, too!
Get rewarded with One Key
      Beachfront
        1.5 km from Nami Namaste
        Spa
        View more hotels in Muhu
        See what travellers are saying:
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 21 July 2017

When you arrive to Nami Namaste, you realize that you have come to a paradise. You are welcomed by the friendly staff, you see nothing but beauty around you. The houses that are renovated respecting their spirit and tradition, the well kept garden with ecologically grown herbs and vegetables of which the delicious food is made of, nourish you with a fantastic experience.
        Highly recommended!

Room tip: Place to find inner peace.
        Date of stay: June 2017
        • Trip type: Travelled with friends
        1  Thank cristinaandersson
        Sikke S, Owner at Nami Namaste, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for your beautiful words Cristina! We are doing our best to fullfill our guests expectations. Welcome back!

Reviewed 7 August 2016

This is a great place to just be and enjoy food or, as we did, take a cooking course. Every meal is three course and the food is excellent. Sikke, the owner of Nami Namaste, makes always desserts and Albert makes other courses. All guests sit and dine in the same table so you get to know a bit of them as well.

The feeling is the thing. Just go and experience it. Once you go there, you'll want to come back again.

Date of stay: July 2016
        • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you and welcome back!!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I have never heard of Nami Namaste before my friends, for my 40th birthday, presented me with a gift voucher to spend a night and enjoy a cooking class there together with my husband. But I got to understand that Nami Namaste is a place that they all felt I needed, as a contrast to my routined life filled with to-do's and work. I was a bit sceptic when reading that the rooms do not have showers and only one room has its own toilet. As a Finn, I am quite used to rustic amenities, so I quickly got over that "hesitation". My husband and I decided to spend a whole weekend in Muhu, given that it takes a good part of the day to get there from Helsinki. The drive from Tallinn to Virtsu went quickly and the road was in a better condition that many roads in Finland. It took as a while, without WIFI, to find Nami Namaste, but once found we immediately got immersed into a sense of forest magic. We were greeted by Sikke (owner and keeper) and Heidi and immediately felt welcome. We got the room with the toilet, luckily since my Dutch/Peruvian husband is not so keen on going out in the middle of the night. Although we had not ordered any lunch, the chef Albert fixed us two plates with some food since we had not eaten all day. We relaxed immediately, bottles of wine, helped of course, good Portugese red wine.

Two other guests also resided at Nami Namaste this weekend. Together with them we had dinner both on Friday and Saturday and the phenomenal cooking class with Albert also took place in their company. Even tough it was interesting to meet new people, this was the only thing I would perhaps like to do different next time. Either to go with a group of friends or then to do a cooking class with just the two of us.

Breakfasts at Nami Namaste are wonderful, a good variety of healthy and good stuff. Cosy atmosphere.

I enjoyed the best manicure and pedicure by a "called-in" beautician in their super cosy living room, it was rainy day and a perfect day to spend doing absolutely nothing.

I would love to go back in the autumn with a group of friends, its one of those places that you go to and you just enjoy the place and each other. Of course there are things to do in the surroundings if you want to, but you can also feel totally ok with doing absolutely nothing but enjoy and rest.

Its worth a visit!

Pia

p.s. our room did not have a tv (which was fine, we did not go for the tv) and the wifi was quite bad except for a few places (which was also fine, since its good to detox every now and then).

Date of stay: May 2016
        3  Thank 006Pia
        Reviewed 12 April 2016

Nami Namaste was just my thing.Being a designer I was especially enjoying the cosy atmosphere of the houses,kitchen,and sleeping hamlets.Food was as fresh as it gets and wine just right.Lady of the house beautiful.I would like to give a hint for boaters.There is small harbour 400m away.Take yourself there and enjoy the afternoon.

Date of stay: September 2015
        1  Thank Laura P
        Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights and participated a culinary workshop. Together with other guests and the master chef, we prepared a 5 course meal and had a wonderful dinner. The place is beautiful and homely, and the personnel is very friendly. The rooms are quite far from standard, but in a positive way, if You don't mind sharing the bathroom. Altogether, a unique Estonian countryside experience.

Date of stay: August 2014