All reviewslarge assortmentroom was cleanmain concernstores restaurantssuper nicemini fridgenight's sleepoff the highwaydays innwithin walking distanceeasy accesstinamoteldeskdrivewayrenovationexit
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Arrived at 3:45 pm on July 7th given keys to 115 but they would not work. Key said DAYS INN. Went back and given new key for 115 -still did not work. Moved to 123-still didn't work - office staff came and tried-would not work .Then she got it to work by jiggling the handle. Said all it needed was maintenance to tighten set screw. Waited 45 minutes but no one showed. Went back to office and was given key to 115 again-still did not work( then could not get back in Assured us it would work) Then we were given keys to 217 ( 1 key worked but 2nd did not. This room was missing the remote for the TV. Told to bring it down and would replace-Guess what it didn't work. Went .back again and was given a remote from room 105. Would you believe this took us 2HOURS to get into a room.It was raining hard all this time we were moving luggage from room to room
Other person got into room 112 but could not get back in after leaving.

Room 217 was clean .

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Stan,

We can't thank you enough for your patience with us and we are extremely sorry for your experience. Management has been notified and corrective measures are in place. Thank you for your review and we hope to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Hotel doesn't wait for you! Hotel doesn't need you! Hotel hates you!
No pillowcases and towels in a paid room!!!
Carpet never was vacuumed.
Restroom is dirty. Even soap was gnawed (by mice?).
Outside stairs and floors are covered with smelly sludge, mountains of rubbish and all managers (Tonya Burch - general, Tina McConnell - assistant general) phones are really front desk phone with Barry Catlett on duty.

Room Tip: don't stay here at all!!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay. We are sorry to hear that your recent experience at our property did not meet your expectations, nor our standards. Our team strives for every guest to experience wonderful accommodations and stellar service throughout their stay. Our housekeeping and maintenance teams work diligently to ensure every guest room is in tip-top shape, and we will continue to work harder. We do hope that you will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to Kennesaw.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Wow, just experienced the worst hotel night....EVER. I've never seen a hotel room so filthy. I'm still itchy from the flea bites. Room smelled of dog urine, we slept with our clothes on with our own blankets and pillow because sheets were never changed and filled with burn holes. My personal items still smell horrible from the cigarette smoke from a non smoking room. My son was sneezing all night from the moldy air conditioner. How does this place stay open? I am forever grossed out by this experience. We couldn't even shower.If I didn't just drive 14 hours I would have never, ever stayed but I was exhausted. Shame on Choice hotels for allowing this place to be open for business.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mary S, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the experience you describe. This is absolutely not up to our standard and we sincerely apologize. At your convenience, please feel free to reach out so that we may assist. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived around 5pm on a Friday to find the clerk at the front desk who looked like she Arrived around 5pm on a Friday to find the clerk at the front desk who looked like she hated her job. She did not greet me, so I greeted her, still no smile & same attitude. Mind you, I was the only guest there needing to be checked in. I told her I had a reservation, which she found on the computer: King non-smoking room on the 1st floor (due to health issues). She proceeded to tell me she had no King rooms at all unfortunately & nothing non-smoking on the first floor. All I was offered was 2 doubles non-smoking on the 2nd floor, either 240 or 203. So with no other option, we went to room 240 first, which had very obviously been smoked in and when I pulled back the covers of the bed, there were 2 strange stains that looked fresh (wet). I immediately went back to the office & asked to check room 203. She asked what was wrong with room 240, so I told her it had been smoked in, not to mention the bed stains. She was not apologetic or friendly at all, just reluctantly gave me the key for 203. It was a huge difference in the smell of that room vs. the other & though it looked old, damaged & dirty, we decided to just try to sleep there. Broken safety bolt on the door, burns on the bedspread & other areas. Obvious dirt from previous occupants not cleaned off nightstand, all surfaces, faucet, toilet, etc. Leak from bottom of the toilet, the freezer in the small fridge looked as though never defrosted, VERY LOUD noise from trucks on the highway right next door, but a sound barrier wall is in the process of being built, so may improve when done. This was a very, old, dirty hotel that is NOT maintained. It’s clear that nothing gets fixed even when staff is made aware of issues. I was thankful we had personal protection since we did not feel safe there.hated her job. She did not greet me, so I greeted her, still no smile & same attitude. Mind you, I was the only guest there needing to be checked in. I told her I had a reservation, which she found on the computer: King non-smoking room on the 1st floor (due to health issues). She proceeded to tell me she had no King rooms at all unfortunately & nothing non-smoking on the first floor. All I was offered was 2 doubles non-smoking on the 2nd floor, either 240 or 203. So with no other option, we went to room 240 first, which had very obviously been smoked in and when I pulled back the covers of the bed, there were 2 strange stains that looked fresh (wet). I immediately went back to the office (where the clerk had been sitting outside texting on her phone & talking to her boyfriend) & asked to check room 203. She asked what was wrong with room 240, so I told her it had been smoked in, not to mention the bed stains. She was not apologetic or friendly at all, just reluctantly gave me the key for 203. It was a huge difference in the smell of that room vs. the other & though it looked old, damaged & dirty, we decided to just try to sleep there. Broken safety bolt on the door, burns on the bedspread & other areas. Obvious dirt from previous occupants not cleaned off nightstand & all surfaces, faucet, toilet, etc. Leak from bottom of the toilet, the freezer in the small fridge looked as though never defrosted, VERY LOUD noise from trucks on the highway right next door, but a sound barrier wall is in the process of being built, so may improve when done. This was a very, old, dirty hotel that is NOT maintained. It’s clear that nothing gets fixed even when staff is made aware of issues. I was thankful we had personal protection since we did not feel safe there either. “Choice Hotels” should be ashamed to let anyone stay here at all. Apparently a lot of locals stay there & it seemed they may rent to some people by the week...maybe they get the choice rooms (if they exist). I would never recommend to anyone to stay here. It ought to be closed down. There are a few pics, but they don’t show the true extent of issues.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We take your comments and suggestions very seriously, and would like to sincerely apologize for your unsatisfactory and disappointing experience while visiting our location. We assure you that we have taken the appropriate actions to correct the issues that you have mentioned. We wish that we had the opportunity to address your concerns immediately when your less than perfect experience took place. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to the property directly. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here Sunday night, ended up with bed bug bites all over my body. Will not stay here again. Also, the location is more like an industrial area although it is in a busy area. Very noisy guests. Hotel Office area is dirty and entire facility needs attention.
Maid opened the door at 9am while I was still lying in bed. That has NEVER happened to me in a hotel before. This hotel was chosen because it was pet friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We are extremely sorry for your experience. When notified of any issues, we will do whatever we can to make things right for our guests. We wish we had the opportunity to do this during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your convenience. Thank you.