See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Room was not clean front desk girl named Christie very rude and very unprofessional would never recommend anyone to stay here police presence everywhere outside shower nasty definitely do not want to stand in there with your bare feet bring bags. Joking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Bonnie P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Kennesaw State University, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear BK
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Kennesaw - State University. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

The staff was EXTREMELY helpful. Mike went above and beyond helping us get our laptop back by sending it to our vacation location. I can't say enough good about his handling of the situation. Thanks Mike! It was a nice place to bring our dogs. They had a nice grassy spot right outside the door of our main floor room. The room was clean and the beds pretty comfortable. The room was quiet also and there is a Waffle House right next door and other places just across the street.

Room Tip: Outer row of rooms on main floor very handy for pet owners.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

When traveling cross-country with a pet it is frequently difficult to find a pet friendly, clean establishment. So I have to say that Red Roof Inn in Kennesaw Georgia was perfect. Extra clean room and a great value.
Christie was very friendly and helpful at check in.
Bonnie was very pleasant at check out.
So in my view the experience was excellent.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I checked into a room TV didn't work reported to front desk. Went to dinner still not working. Talked to the front desk she didn't know what to do?? finally after 5 hours after check in they moved us. This new room type was not what we wanted. The hotel is very poorly maintained. I don't what hotel the the people stayed at that gave this hotel good reviews but it was not the one we stayed at

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dhill736
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I was impressed with the GM ( Jay ) and the staff that work there. They were all so friendly, courteous, and helpful in meeting ALL my needs during my stay in Kennesaw, GA. And the rooms were very clean and this hotel is in a very nice location to access restaurants and stores all around. I wil stay there again in the future when I return for business and I HIGHLY recommend this hotel for ur stay in Kennesaw,Ga. It's a quiet and friendly place to stay. Memphis Michelle

Room Tip: I personally like the view from an upstairs room.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Jay P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Kennesaw State University, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to post your review. We are proud that our staff was helpful and friendly. We are also very happy that you found your room to be clean, quiet and conveinvent. We look forward to seeing you again.
Jay P.