All reviews free wifi rooms are clean zee coffeemaker renovation
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Stayed for one nite while on a trip. Nothing special, but clean and comfy and right off I75. No breakfast, but room had fridge, microwave and mini coffeemaker. Helpful staff. Great location. Elevator was a little scary

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We were traveling all day and stopped here for the night. Nice place, but..... It is currently under renovations and the room was incomplete. No towel racks. No mirror in bathroom. The room itself was clean and comfortable however it was on the second floor and there is no elevator. Not fun carrying luggage up the stairs. The staff was wonderful and the price was right. If we travel that way again we would first inquire about the construction. For that reason we would encourage staying at this hotel - just maybe in a couple of months............

Room tip: 1st floor - no elevators
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I didn't expect anything fancy at this price point, but I always expect it to be at least clean. This place was questionable. I hate seeing cigarette burn holes in the bed coverings -- and really consider that unacceptable. Everything just looked old and worn out. It was really the minimally acceptable level. On a positive note, the staff who check me in and out were both friendly.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I can't even tell you how nice this hotel is....The service here is awesome...The rooms are clean and the staff (especially) Mr. Zee (The Manager) are great.
I had a situation and went to speak with Mr. Zee, Mr. Zee went above and beyond to help me out and I am forever grateful...
I would recommend the Red Roof Inn to anyone who is looking for comfort, professionalism and just a great atmosphere to be in.
10 Thumbs up....:)

Room tip: The best view is facing the street.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, great features like free wifi!! Clean bedroom and bathroom! Very good location, about 10 minutes from Marietta Square and many restaurants. Vending machines and ice makers available. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2017