US$140
US$106
US$163
US$158
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$206
US$200
US$175
US$170
All reviewsenjoyed my stayfree wifirooms are cleanzeeatlanta
Reviewed 3 November 2015

This hotel is conveniently located to stores, restaurants. It is great for a short stay. We booked a double room with micro&fridge it was simple but adequate. We will use this location again in the future.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We booked this location for a week of sport events and tournaments. Upon check in, we were given a disclaimer by management that we would be asked to leave if there were any complaints or noise. We booked over 12 rooms and the manager had to purchase televisions for at least four. The rooms did not have refrigerators, microwaves nor a laundry facility/area. The iron had to be checked out and no board to iron on. The rooms were poorly cleaned, if cleaned at all based on our gross and detesting findings demonstrated in the pictures attached. The manager never found it necessary to address these issues at all. There was traffic in and out of specific rooms and female walkers throughout the night. I can only speculate on that activity, yet management was concerned about our sports team making noise. We were forced to remain at this horrible location due to no vacancies throughout the city and paid events to attend. We will never reserve at Red Roof Inns ever again.

Room Tip: Reserve at another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2015

I recently went up to check out northern Georgia, and the cost of the local hotel was over $100 a night. As Red Roof Inn is one of my main choices, I chose to stay here about an hour away for quite a bit less.

This property was still branded Red Roof, not a Plus, but I did have the recent remodel done with the hardwood style floors. The room was clean, the staff was friendly every time I spoke with them.

I did have one minor issue though. As a RediCard member, they say you're supposed to get a bottle of water, and I didn't get that at this location. Maybe I just stayed here on a busy weekend? Or is that only an option at Red Roof Plus locations?

I'd certainly choose this location again if I needed to stay on the north side of Atlanta.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the I75 side.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2015

This hotel is the perfect place to lay your head down for the night if you are traveling from the South meaning Florida. The location is on the North side of Atlanta and just off of I-75 sitting in a location will an abundance of places to eat and relax before hitting the road the next day to your destination.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Everything about the stay was nice except the guy at the front desk....I don't know if he was on something that night or what but we had an additional family member that needed a room at the last minute. The guy at the front desk kept asking if I wanted to cancel my reservation or if I wanted to pay for another room....very confused guy I guess! I literally had to spell it out for him that this family member wants their own room under their name using their card and that their reservation had nothing to do with mine! Every time he said something he said it with an attitude and the guy was always outside smoking and more interested in his phone than paying attention to doing his job. The hotel room was nice but the bed was super uncomfortable.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family