“Will never stay here again!”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
Ranked #21 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I visit family several times a year and chose this hotel based on location, pets stay free and the fact it was newly remodeled. I booked 6 nights and at the time I checked in inquired about adding an extra day at the same price if I chose to. The gentleman (only nice one there) working the desk said that wouldn't be a problem. I went to the office the night before checkout to add the extra day and was charged the daily rate. The girl working the desk was not nice at all. She supposedly checked witht he manager (I didn't believe her) about the rate and said I wouldn't get the weekly rate because I was only adding one night. In addition, the hotel grounds were filthly the entire stay with trash & cigarette butts all over the place. The room was dirty & musty, it was very noisy all night long and the elevator was rickity. Do yourself a favor and bypass this hotel.

Room Tip: Nothing good to say about anything
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 November 2015

This hotel is conveniently located to stores, restaurants. It is great for a short stay. We booked a double room with micro&fridge it was simple but adequate. We will use this location again in the future.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We booked this location for a week of sport events and tournaments. Upon check in, we were given a disclaimer by management that we would be asked to leave if there were any complaints or noise. We booked over 12 rooms and the manager had to purchase televisions for at least four. The rooms did not have refrigerators, microwaves nor a laundry facility/area. The iron had to be checked out and no board to iron on. The rooms were poorly cleaned, if cleaned at all based on our gross and detesting findings demonstrated in the pictures attached. The manager never found it necessary to address these issues at all. There was traffic in and out of specific rooms and female walkers throughout the night. I can only speculate on that activity, yet management was concerned about our sports team making noise. We were forced to remain at this horrible location due to no vacancies throughout the city and paid events to attend. We will never reserve at Red Roof Inns ever again.

Room Tip: Reserve at another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2015

I recently went up to check out northern Georgia, and the cost of the local hotel was over $100 a night. As Red Roof Inn is one of my main choices, I chose to stay here about an hour away for quite a bit less.

This property was still branded Red Roof, not a Plus, but I did have the recent remodel done with the hardwood style floors. The room was clean, the staff was friendly every time I spoke with them.

I did have one minor issue though. As a RediCard member, they say you're supposed to get a bottle of water, and I didn't get that at this location. Maybe I just stayed here on a busy weekend? Or is that only an option at Red Roof Plus locations?

I'd certainly choose this location again if I needed to stay on the north side of Atlanta.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the I75 side.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2015

This hotel is the perfect place to lay your head down for the night if you are traveling from the South meaning Florida. The location is on the North side of Atlanta and just off of I-75 sitting in a location will an abundance of places to eat and relax before hitting the road the next day to your destination.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family