See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015

I recently went up to check out northern Georgia, and the cost of the local hotel was over $100 a night. As Red Roof Inn is one of my main choices, I chose to stay here about an hour away for quite a bit less.

This property was still branded Red Roof, not a Plus, but I did have the recent remodel done with the hardwood style floors. The room was clean, the staff was friendly every time I spoke with them.

I did have one minor issue though. As a RediCard member, they say you're supposed to get a bottle of water, and I didn't get that at this location. Maybe I just stayed here on a busy weekend? Or is that only an option at Red Roof Plus locations?

I'd certainly choose this location again if I needed to stay on the north side of Atlanta.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the I75 side.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2015

This hotel is the perfect place to lay your head down for the night if you are traveling from the South meaning Florida. The location is on the North side of Atlanta and just off of I-75 sitting in a location will an abundance of places to eat and relax before hitting the road the next day to your destination.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Everything about the stay was nice except the guy at the front desk....I don't know if he was on something that night or what but we had an additional family member that needed a room at the last minute. The guy at the front desk kept asking if I wanted to cancel my reservation or if I wanted to pay for another room....very confused guy I guess! I literally had to spell it out for him that this family member wants their own room under their name using their card and that their reservation had nothing to do with mine! Every time he said something he said it with an attitude and the guy was always outside smoking and more interested in his phone than paying attention to doing his job. The hotel room was nice but the bed was super uncomfortable.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Room in need of updating, sheets dirty and had holes! Bath tub chipped and stained.
Staff not helpful. My daughter was ill, so I went ahead and stayed the night.
Akash was one of the front desk staff and an older front staff desk refused to give his name!
He gave me the keys and he and Akash thought it was a big joke that I was not happy.

This was my first and last experience with red roof inn

I called customer service and I was told I need to call guest relations!

Room Tip: If you want a good room the Red Roof inn is not the place to stay
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn on 06/12/15 and I must say it is the worst Red Roof Inn I've ever stayed in.. The room was small,my wife found a dirty sock under the bed and the property was worn down. (An air conditioner unit near the elivator had exposed coils) On the plus side the staff was friendly and helpful .. this property has potential but needs an update.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends