US$137
US$147
US$165
US$113
US$108
Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
US$118
US$113
US$165
US$141
US$136
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$177
US$152
US$147
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

The service is incomparable. Wonderful rooms and spacious. Our semi was in shop for a week. Enterprise rental next door and many fine restaurants and shopping closeby. Hair salon across street was great called Artisans. Had a wonderful stay and Zee is refined and pr ofessional and accommodating to a guest's needs. Love this place!@@

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Dont stay here it you are planning to sleep during your stay.....people stand outside of your room talking and slam doors all night....rooms are not clean....3 dead bugs laying around....looks as though they have been here a while....hair all in tub....room is dusty and carpet is nasty...dont forget to hire a security guard to watch your car while here...i do not feel safe in my room

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I selected this location and hotel based on others' reviews. The check-in process was not as I expected. Although I made my reservation online using my CC, I told the receptionist I wanted to pay cash vice have my card charged. She told me "too late" because she charged my card as soon as I gave her my name. Not crazy about that. However, she was very helpful when I asked for directions to the nearest Krystals restaurant. She even printed the directions for me. This was my first time staying at this chain. It was alright for an overnight, short stay. I didn't like that the hotel charged my CC for a higher amount than my reservation. I contacted the hotel about this, but have not received a response. Hmmm...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The young man working the front desk was very rude and it seemed that I had woke him up at about 12:30 am. this doesn't seem to reflect the rest of the rest of the motel but all in all I will not be staying at this hotel again until they retrain there front desk staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Brian T
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have traveled across the country because of my work and I stop in this motel for a two week job I had in the area, the hospitality was the best the manger Zaheer is the most professional and friendly person I have meet, made me feel like I had a friend so far from home and you don't find that often, I Thomas Glass say two thumbs up Zaheer keep up the good work , plus near all the best restaurants.

Room Tip: right by the freeways
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business