See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The young man working the front desk was very rude and it seemed that I had woke him up at about 12:30 am. this doesn't seem to reflect the rest of the rest of the motel but all in all I will not be staying at this hotel again until they retrain there front desk staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Brian T
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have traveled across the country because of my work and I stop in this motel for a two week job I had in the area, the hospitality was the best the manger Zaheer is the most professional and friendly person I have meet, made me feel like I had a friend so far from home and you don't find that often, I Thomas Glass say two thumbs up Zaheer keep up the good work , plus near all the best restaurants.

Room Tip: right by the freeways
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2013

we spent night here on way to TN after driving through atlanta at 5pm we were ready for dinner and ngood nights sleep. Easy access to I 75 pleanty of restaraunts nearby . Rooms was comfortable and quiet. a very good value and clean

Room Tip: we stayed on side away from interstate
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Here is why I graded the way I did.

Service- in general, the staff is extremely friendly. I spoke with the manager personally and he is a great guy. Ted is AMAZINGLY friendly and helpful. He brights up my day. He deserves a raise. There is a shorter Hispanic girl that works at the front desk and she is a doll. Not knowing how long I was going to stay there, we renewed our time daily. Checking in and checking out are very efficient.

HOWEVER!!!..............there is a black guy in glasses that works there and he is complete a hole. I've seen him hang up on a customer once and then they called back and he hung up again. Even if the customer was hard to deal with, how about taking the higher road? If he had used better customer service skills, he might have solved the problem more efficiently. Hard not to associate him with the hotel because when he is on the clock, he represents the hotel. A couple of times I renewed, he just didn't seem too happy to see me and I've seen him like that with other customers too.

Without that guy, I give them 10 out of 5 (it was that good), but that guy brought the average down to a three, sorry. Hanging up on a customer is not acceptable. I'm confident they will take care of this problem and their average on this category will go back up.

Value- this hotel is great because they are very pet friendly. Other hotels charge a ridiculous amount to have a pet over.. Best priced hotel we found. However there is no continental breakfast, and no swimming pools (which I never use in hotels to begin with). Great hotel if you have pets and for travelers. Because I live in the area, I won't be staying there again, but I would for a few more nights again in the middle of a potential changing of places.

Sleep Quality- I slept great!

Cleanliness- the rooms themselves were very clean. If there was a way to better divide the non smoking rooms from the smoking rooms. I am a non smoker but the rooms surrounding me were smokers, I was using my inhaler three times a day (I hadn't needed it for a long time before that). In my honest opinion, all hotels should be smoke free zones like restaurants these days. The house maids and the workers do a great job in keeping the rooms neat and clean. The smoking thing needs to be addressed.

Location- perfect location. It's very close to restaurants, the Town Center Mall, and very close to I-75. Kennesaw itself is a relatively safe city. Roberts Ct. turns into Busbee Parkway which is a main road that is connected to different major roads so I didn't even need to turn on Barrett Parkway. It's also right next to an auto shop.

Rooms- I slept great in the beds. The beds are great. I LOVE the shower pressure! Best shower pressure I ever experienced. I would make more soap and shampoo available (even though in the latter part we got plenty of refills). The towels are kind of small. Either the AC would be extremely cold or the room was extremely hot. The AC unit itself was very loud. Hard to find power outlets. There was no alarm clock in the room we stayed at. I will agree with other reviewers about the tv image looking like the 60's but I hardly watch tv these days (to be fair to the reviewers, the main website does show a picture of a flat screen). Great internet speed.

Room Tip: Make sure you find a non smoking room clear from smoking rooms and if you smoke, you should seriously consider quitting.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2013

First room,--door wouldn't lock, toilet wouldn't flush. Second room, lights didn't work, about half the outlets didn't work. I felt like I had walked into scum. Because of a civil war memorial weekend every hotel/motel was booked. I couldn't wait to get out of there and go home. I wouldn't recommend this motel to a dog.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family