“Cheap Full Meal”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Kennesaw
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I had a traditional burger with cheese. They flame grill their burgers but they do not taste the same as Burger King. They have good meal deals where you get a sandwich, fries,drink and my favorite a sundae. The sundae is always the perfect end to any meal. I like the butterscotch sundae and this location has them not all Dairy Queen's have butterscotch. So this is my preferred location.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I grab lunch at least 2x/month and always good experience. The 5 buck lunch deal CANNOT be beat. Generally even with a line - it still moves quickly. Window staff always asks about condiments needed which is very nice.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

This is DAIRY QUEEN - not a fancy restaurant. For what it is, the food is good. Try their crispy chicken sandwich.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

You get what you expect, inexpensive eats, burgers usually microwave reheated. Still great hot dogs. Not a planned destination.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

This DQ is a little stand-alone building on Sommer Street. The inside is fairly cramped, and the facility has some age to it. That said, the place was clean, and the service was excellent.

My food was good. Meals aren't DQ's strongest point, but my chicken sandwich was very satisfactory. The employees were very friendly, and my ice cream was knock-down delicious. When I bought my lunch, the manager graciously gave me a coupon for a free dessert. Just like that! Very kind. And my dipped cone was awesome.

Don't expect excellent feng shui or the newest facility, but do expect good DQ fare with great service.