“Catch up with a friend”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #63 of 305 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Kennesaw GA to meet up with a friend. He suggested we eat at the Taco Mac. The restaurant is sports themed, heavy lean towards football (soccer), with Tex Mex being the predominant food type. The restaurant has a nice selection of beers, canned and draft with an app to track what you like to drink (brewniversity).

The food was tasty but nothing special. The prices were average and portion sizes on the large size. The staff were friendly and helpful... would recommend trying.

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Hi Ian -

Thanks for your review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us; it was a pleasure to have you. Please do not hesitate to let us know what we can do to ensure that your next visit with us is flawless by emailing us at comments@tmacrestaurants.com. Hope to see you again and be sure to check us out on Facebook too; cheers!

- Danielle A.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

First off our waiter was efficient but made me feel uneasy..not a great people person. Then I'm not a soccer fan and every TV was showing uninteresting soccer games except one in the far corner which had a baseball game on. They have 100+ beers on tap and the waiter could not direct me to a tasty Pilsner so I had a Stella on my own choice. I had to add ice to it as it was served warm which has pretty much the case in most places that overdo the tap beer selection with too many to manage correctly. The food was typical bar fare and I had a bacon cheeseburger which I ordered medium wee which was my own fault. I did not want a bloody burger so I opted for this and it was dry like a hockey puck. At $10 bucks I would say the burger is better at the Cook Out for 2.69. The crowd was very diverse and they were fairly busy. For my money I probably will never go back. Just not a vaule for me.

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello - We are terribly sorry to hear that your most recent visit with us was disappointing; please accept our sincerest apologies! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we'd love to be in touch. Please email us at comments@tmacrestaurants.com. Hope to hear from you! - Danielle A.

A TripAdvisor Member
Marietta, GA
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Took two young grandsons to dinner. Everything was nice and friendly. Staff was efficient and friendly. They have a children's menu. Largest beer selection around with great support of local breweries.

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest - Thank you so much for the four-star rating; we really appreciate it! We're happy that you enjoyed your visit in with us. If there is ever anything that we can do to make your next experience flawless, please do not hesitate to contact us at comments@tmacrestaurants.com. Thank you, Danielle A.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I adore their chicken Caesar salad. Instead of getting the traditional grilled chicken, try the fried chicken version. You won't regret it. The dressing is delicious and what really makes the salad distinctive. I remember trying it several years ago for the first time and thinking how yummy it was!

Now it's all I get. They offer other good items, and their bar offerings are decent.

If you think of coming during a major game, like the Super Bowl, you'll need to get there very early. I couldn't find a seat (but then again I arrived just as the 2017 Super Bowl was starting) and there wasn't even one seat available it was so packed!

Try it out!

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hey Lauren - Thanks so much for the five-star rating! It's always a pleasure to have you in as a guest, and we hope to see you again soon. In the meantime, don't forget to "like" us on Facebook if you haven't already. Cheers! - Danielle A.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I visited the TacoMac location in Kennesaw, GA on 6/3/17. I do not write complaints often but I have never seen a hostess be so rude before. We arrived with a big group, and stated that we certainly did not all need to sit together, just put us wherever. She ROLLED her eyes at us and proceeded to take us to our table. She huffed and puffed and banged tables together to make a large table, all the while, rolling her eyes and complaining about us to fellow employees. The food was fantastic, our server was amazing, but that young lady should not be working as a hostess.

T M, Guest Relations Manager at Taco Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Hey Rebecca - Terribly sorry to hear that your most recent visit with us was disappointing; please accept our sincerest apologies! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know, and we'd love to be in touch. Please email us at comments@tmacrestaurants.com. Hope to hear from you! - Danielle A.