All reviews walking distance to mall stayed here lots of restaurants would stay here again large mall room was clean the breakfast area road noise nice breakfast breakfast buffet kennesaw state indoor pool easy access waffles motel beds atlanta
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Over the years, I've stayed at a number of hotels in the Choice Hotels Family of Hotels including several Comfort Inns. Generally nice and clean and typical of what the American Traveler can expect.

Booked this one on line more than anything else but I had seen it at a distance when we were in the area previously.

We pulled up and I began to wonder if I should have done more research because it's a bit smaller and older than most Comfort Inns and was fairly close to the North Bound Traffic of I-75 coming out of Atlanta heading to Chattanooga.

As soon as I stepped foot in the Lobby, any concerns that I may have had were quickly put to rest. Granted a bit older and smaller but one of the best maintained hotels I have stayed at in a long time. Unless you are looking for a Convention Hotel, size does not matter.

I'm recovering from a hip injury and when we walked into the Lobby, they immediately upgraded my room and moved me to the first floor right off the lobby to better accommodate me. All this without at the volition of the management itself. Says they really care about their quests.

As far as noise from I-75, our room was on the side next to the traffic and they must have heavy insulation because we did not even hear a sound the entire time we were there.

Rooms are spacious and the housekeeping staff cleans everyday and does an outstanding job They almost did too good a job when they removed some Black Friday Flyers my wife had saved from the papers things they were trash but quickly retrieved. Had not been for Black Friday, would not have even mattered anyway.

They have a complimentary Continental Breakfast that included the basics, of eggs and cheese, biscuits, Pastries, make your own Waffle, fruits cereal etc. Not fancy but meets the basic starting point. If that is not enough, there are plenty of other breakfast places just a short difference away.

This is more than a place where you can spend a night and leave and no one notices. This place places a real emphasis on their customers and goes out of the way to meet their needs.

Very Comfortable, Very Friendly and a Great Value as well. A Great Value is getting what you pay for and in this case, you get so much more.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were attending Kennesaw State football (Homecoming) and stayed here Saturday night. Easy to find, within walking distance to the game and to Cracker Barrel. The bed was comfortable, employees friendly. Room was clean.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I only stayed one night. The front desk was very personal and accommodating the room were small but clean, of course they had microwave and refrigerator. The breakfast was the usual waffles,sausage and eggs. Not a lot of parking for a hotel of his size. Lots of restaurants nearby also close to the interstate. Overall for the price a nice place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mona J
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This spot has the typical amenities associated with Comfort Inns and it is a good location--close to the super highways and across from a large mall with lots of shopping and restaurants. That said, I was surprised to notice how rough the sheets were when I turned down the bed at night. I toss and turn a lot while sleeping and these sheets were so bad that I even had brush burns on my elbows the next morning! I would not stay at this one again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pelicanlady2016
Reviewed 31 July 2017

First time staying at the hotel. My son was at a competition just down the road so it was super convenient plus it is across the street from a Starbucks, several restaurants, the mall, and a walking / biking trail which was good because we could easily walk.
Breakfast area "small" but there were also multiple sporting events going on that week so generally it wouldn't be a problem. Breakfast buffet: okay.
It is far enough off the main road that road noise wasn't a problem. Decor was fine.
Parking lot was small but sufficient (hate giant parking lots), and I never had a problem finding a spot.
Staff was really nice and helpful.
Room was clean.
I would totally stay there again if we were in Kennesaw. Overall, a good hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017