All reviews room was clean choice hotels morning clerk walk in shower small things first floor king suite coffee maker the breakfast area stay there again linens midnight mattress
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Our 1st night on our trip for our honeymoon we checked in well past midnight the night clerk was very sweet and accommodating. She got us a room at a great rate. We slept like babies, breakfast was hot and ready even at 8:30. The morning clerk was also very friendly and had a smile on his face. Thank you for your hospitality!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SillyPanda84
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This hotel is an excellent basic service hotel. The rooms are clean with no disinfectant smells. It is a non smoking facility which is great. The breakfast is included with eggs sausage waffles yogurt and fruit. Convenient location to Hwy 75

Room Tip: The Suites rooms with the extra rooms are great for the kids. Very Big and spacious
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank BonnieP1272
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I found this place on hotels nearby on google as we were done traveling for the day. It had 4 stars and I incorrectly assumed it was safe
We arrived at 930 and were given room 215. I'm terrified of bedbugs so we always leave the kids in the hall and check the beds. This room we pulled the top mattress forward to check. Between the 2 beds there were an earring and dried contacts along with hair and other filth behind the beds and between the mattresses. We pulled down the sheets and there were large period blood stains on them. My husband went to the desk to have the beds remade. We were told no one was there to do that but here are sheets and rubber gloves. I wasn't paying$140 a night to work there but the kids were tired so we remade the bed ourselves. As we finished the desk person called and offered us another room stating it would be cleaner
So we went to room 311. Kids in the hall and we pull the mattress forward and my husband says there are ink stains on the bottom mattress. I run over and it is just covered from one side to the other in big black spots of BEDBUG POOP. He also took photos of the bedbugs that had obviously been there awhile.
We sprinted from the room and demanded a refund. The desk lady is extremely nice and was processing our refund. I wanted to puke and leave but my husband being a nice guy agreed to email the pics to the general manager Nick who as of this post hasn't bothered to respond with a thank you or an apology for our wasted time and putting my children and myself in harms way with a bed bug infested room.
We left and went about 10 minutes down the road and got a gorgeous bed bug free suite at the Hyatt House for the same price. I recommend them highly. I obviously can't recommend sleep inn

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank Heather B
Reviewed 27 July 2017

When I booked a two queen bed room with an extra bed (for 4 adults), the manager mentioned that he can give us a queen room suite . This would have two queen beds and one sleeper sofa for the same price. When we checked in it was not at the discounted price that was quoted for us. When I mentioned this, the manager called back and confirmed the discount.

Room Tip: Ask them for an upgrade if available. They usually oblige.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Needed a cheap and convenient place to stay while visiting a friend in Kennesaw. Booked the hotel online...prices a bit high for what you get. I paid $107 for a pretty basic room (not really my definition of a suite). The room was clean but well worn with a particularly small TV and a coffee maker. The plus was it had a microwave and fridge which, I would assume, qualifies it as a 'suite'. The price also includes a basic cooked breakfast along the HI Express lines but, if I were to be honest, wasn't nearly as good. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to a number of restaurants within a few miles.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo