All reviews great location usb plugs large tv perfect hotel nice clean rooms in great shape hilton brand hours of driving watch tv a great nights sleep staff went out of their way the staff was super friendly every staff member loved this hotel easy access early check walk in shower
Reviewed 2 November 2018

We stayed for 1 night while traveling north on I-75. We had 2 Queen beds and 1 chair. Where is the 2nd, 3rd or 4th person supposed to sit to watch TV? There are plenty of restaurants in the area. They are just north of Atlanta so also a very good location. This is a new hotel so everything once in excellent condition.
Good breakfast. Nice people.

Room tip: We always ask for away from vending, ice and elevators
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Hotel is convenient to I75. Nicely furnished, clean rooms. Staff is friendly and helpful. I was a little concerned there might be traffic noise, being so close to the highway, but the rooms seem to be well soundproofed. Very nice complimentary breakfast buffet.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristin J, Guest Services Representative at Hampton Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Linda P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in the Atlanta-Kennesaw area. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and all the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Stayed here on a business trip with colleagues. First off, breakfast was great... Room is really spacious and cool. Clean, bed feels great. So honestly I have no complaints with this hotel. Will be back there again. Thanks for the warm welcome...

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Cltek,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I'm glad that everything we had to offer was to your liking and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

My husband & I just spent a night at this Hampton Inn while driving from FL to TN. The hotel was top-notch in every way. The desk staff and breakfast room staff were friendly and attentive. The hotel is very clean, with comfortable beds. The location is excellent with easy access to the highway, a range of restaurants & gas. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kristin J, Guest Services Representative at Hampton Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

JansAdventures,

Thank you for considering our hotel "top-notch in every way". It is so rewarding to hear that you enjoyed our property and everything we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

The staff was top notch. They accommodated an early check in and always pleasant and courteous. The room was large, freshly renovated and well appointed. The location was central for me as I was visiting family. I would definitely stay here during my next stay!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kristin J, Guest Services Representative at Hampton Inn Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

KenKhonolulu,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will let the staff know that their hard efforts are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Kennesaw area!