“Unexpectedly fantastic food and service!”
Review of Chepe's

Chepe's
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in San Ramon
Description: Farm To Table & World Cuisine In Chepe's we care about always having the best ingredients available for our Friends. That is why we promote productive linkages with our farmers, encouraging the consumption of Local and Organic products We elaborate high-quality Signature Cuisine with selected raw material; to give your palate an extraordinary gastronomic experience with an incomparable flavor.
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Two friends and I visited for lunch based on recommendations from TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. The chef/waiter could not have been more friendly and helpful and the menu was extensive with items from Costa Rica, Peru, Cuba, and other Latin countries.

I had the chicken pesto sandwich and it was the best sandwich I’ve ever had. The homemade bread was amazing and the taste of the chicken and pesto was out of this world. Both my friends were equally happy with their choices.

I can’t recommend this place enough. It’s small and not fancy, but the menu and the quality of the food is outstanding.

They do not serve alcohol, but there is a small convenience store right across the street where you can get alcohol and bring it to the restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We come her often and have never been dissapointed. The chef is also your waiter and the small dining room is intimate and cozy. The carbonara was excellent and my wife's egg plant parmesan was killer. Nice variety of desserts is awesome. Good coffee from Costa Rica atlas well. Highly recommended for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Cozy and austere decor with a mind blowing menu that covers nearly an entire wall. Everything I ate in three meals, sharing with two others, was good. The chef/owner does it all with his wife and brother. I wish I'd had time to try more dishes because I wondered how consistency would prevail with his ambitious menu; however, Chef was European trained. Good coffee drinks and refrescos. Don’t miss the ginger-lemongrass lemonade. My favorite dish was the Thai Chicken with authentic seasoning. Get it with rice, not potatoes, for the perfect mix. I hear the burgers are great. Only 1.5 blocks from the best hotel, La Posada.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Ok, where shall I start... this place I just great. Very welcoming and helpful staff. Great choice of different food. We tried two different burgers which were both outstanding. The fries (crispy and more like chips) were amazing as well. They also have a nice choice of desserts, we tried the crumble with annanas - delicious! Recommended to anyone!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We had a late lunch here today and it was excellent! The chef/owner described the menu and suggested a few favorites based on our tastes. I had the smoked pork cheek sandwich which he recommended and it was so juicy and flavorful. Desserts are awesome also, as is the coffee. Definitely recommend checking this place out if you are near San Ramon. You can tell the chef takes great pride in his art.

Date of visit: April 2018