The good news is that this hotel has a good location in the town, the rooms are spacious (room 9) clean and quiet, and breakfast choice is limited but quality is OK, wired internet access was free and fast enough. So far the good points.
What I found not so good was :
- tiny elevator and steps before you can reach your room
- no desk or working area in the room
- no (fixed) shower, only a hand held shower head
- bar, restaurant and breakfast area are smoking only
- the bed is not a real bed with a real mattress, you sleep on the box spring only !!
So if you are on a business trip, and all you need is a good bed and shower, look elsewhere.More