Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2016

Stayed here for 7 nights over Christmas. Staff are wonderful and so helpful. Rooms are spacious, comfortable, quiet and have excellent English channels on satellite tv. Breakfast was great with variety of cold meats, cheeses, fruit, yoghurt and delicious multigrain rolls, or hot brekky available. Very convenient location. Affordable, value for money accommodation.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RodbarryHealesville
Reviewed 13 March 2015

I arrived here with a group, although the bookings were made by a third party the receptionist was total overwhelmed and seemed to be working to a different list to what we had been provided.
Once the room was issued I was pleasantly surprised by its spaciousness and comfort, not the impression gained by the stairs, lift or corridor.
We ate out at the restaurant in the castle which was very good with a bi lingual menu and a friendly waitress.
Breakfast at the hotel was ok apart from the awful coffee, Ham and eggs were cooked to order in addition to the buffet breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is my second time in this hotel while on a business trip. Location of the hotel is great and since I am doing cross country - there is a beautiful trail along the river with no cars traffic ( bicycles only ) . Rooms are clean and comfortable,wireless works better then in 5 stars hotels , service are unbelievable - I asked if they can do laundry ( which is more the reasonably priced and very well done ) and even I forgot to put some of my running shirts in a bag Robert Soukup Hotel manager of Hotel Bila ruze volunteered to deliver additional bag by himself so I don't have to waste my time and can get a breakfast which is needless to say always fresh and served in a timely manner.
I am highly recommend this hotel as best place to stay in Strakonice ! Regards Michael Orel

Room tip: 2 apartments on a top floor are the best what you can get !!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2014

You could stay somewhere cheaper, eg by going to a motel just outside town. But if you want to be in the old town centre of Strakonice this is good value. Staff were very helpful and room was quiet, large and clean.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I can recommend this hotel. This hotel is good value for money. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Internet acces - wi-fi strong enough, speed very good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast was surprise for me - very good quality. Hotel is situated in the heart of Strakonice, but my room was quiet. Very good mattress.

Date of stay: December 2012