Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
US$73
View deal
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is my second time in this hotel while on a business trip. Location of the hotel is great and since I am doing cross country - there is a beautiful trail along the river with no cars traffic ( bicycles only ) . Rooms are clean and comfortable,wireless works better then in 5 stars hotels , service are unbelievable - I asked if they can do laundry ( which is more the reasonably priced and very well done ) and even I forgot to put some of my running shirts in a bag Robert Soukup Hotel manager of Hotel Bila ruze volunteered to deliver additional bag by himself so I don't have to waste my time and can get a breakfast which is needless to say always fresh and served in a timely manner.
I am highly recommend this hotel as best place to stay in Strakonice ! Regards Michael Orel

Room tip: 2 apartments on a top floor are the best what you can get !!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: June 2014
Reviewed 3 April 2014

You could stay somewhere cheaper, eg by going to a motel just outside town. But if you want to be in the old town centre of Strakonice this is good value. Staff were very helpful and room was quiet, large and clean.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I can recommend this hotel. This hotel is good value for money. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Internet acces - wi-fi strong enough, speed very good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast was surprise for me - very good quality. Hotel is situated in the heart of Strakonice, but my room was quiet. Very good mattress.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I was in this hotel many times. There are spacious rooms with quality wi-fi internet connection. Breakfast choice is good and quality is OK. Staff is friendly and helpfull. Bathroom and rooms freshly renovated. Hotel is in the centre of the town, but rooms are quite. I slept very well - mattresses are, in my opinion, very comfortable. If I visit Strakonice in future I choose same hotel again.

Room tip: rooms oriented to the square are all non smoking, with very good wi-fi connection
Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed 21 January 2011

The good news is that this hotel has a good location in the town, the rooms are spacious (room 9) clean and quiet, and breakfast choice is limited but quality is OK, wired internet access was free and fast enough. So far the good points.

What I found not so good was :
- tiny elevator and steps before you can reach your room
- no desk or working area in the room
- no (fixed) shower, only a hand held shower head
- bar, restaurant and breakfast area are smoking only
- the bed is not a real bed with a real mattress, you sleep on the box spring only !!

So if you are on a business trip, and all you need is a good bed and shower, look elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2011