Hotel Seward(Seward)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$362
US$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$339
Nauti Otter(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$275
US$225
Alaska Creekside Cabins(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$237
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
US$205
US$185
1,261 results
All reviewsharbor view roomgreat locationholiday inn expresspool and hot tubpancake machinemajor marine toursfree breakfast iscruise shipthe breakfast areaseward harborwithin walking distancemountain viewsmall boat harborfishing boatsalaska railroadcomfortable roomschecking in
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Once again my girlfriend and I wanted to get away for the weekend and take advantage of the early season discounts. We were able to booked a newly remodeled room for $89 and a Gray whale watching tour at a great prices as well. All located in the hotel. The hotel room was great, breakfast included with pre-cooked omelets, bacon, instant oatmeal, pancake machine, cold cereal, milk, bagels, I mean everything. They hotel also has a small pool and hot tub. Staff is super friendly and helpful and it is in the hart of the harbor and all the shops and restaurants. Hurry up before the prices go up for the summer

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Lindsay M, Public Relations Manager at Harbor 360 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We are so thrilled that you were able to partake in our Spring Fever Package with Major Marine Tours and had an enjoyable stay and cruise. This time of year is definitely one of our favorite before the full-blown summer season and we are glad to have had you as our guest. We are looking forward to your next stay with us! Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We loved every minute of our stay here! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! Enjoyed the breakfast and definitely the view from our room!!! We were even entertained by a sea otter at the harbor! Looking forward to going back soon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Overall stay was Outstanding!!! From the time that I made the reservation all the way up to checkout and beyond when I witnessed the hotel manager vacuuming the lobby floor in a shirt and tie. I was obvious that the employees take tremendous pride in what they do. The continental breakfast was very good the next morning and the hotel staff was very accommodating. I plan to stay there again in April or anytime I go to Seward. I would highly recommend the Harbor 360 Hotel to anyone!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I wouldn’t highly suggest this hotel to anyone staying in Seward. The rooms were great, views amazing and the pool supplied my kids with hours of entertainment! It is also so nice to be able to walk downstairs in the morning for breakfast instead of having to find somewhere to eat first thing in the morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This is very convenient to everything you will be doing in Seward. In the lobby is a boat cruise company location with the dock only steps away. If you are using another company, then that one is about 100ft away with its dock right there as well. The views are beautiful--one side mountain and the other side bay. Shopping is within walking distance, as are MANY restaurants. The hotel itself was pretty nice--although the bed wasn't nearly as comfortable as home and made my back hurt. The water pressure was good and towels were plentiful. The pool was small, but clean. There was an area for kid crafts and play (you had to stay with the children, no drop off, and I was kinda hoping to take a shower while she was playing). Best location if you are going on a cruise of the fjords, without a doubt. I went during the off-season, but the rate was VERY reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family