1,355 results
All reviews holiday inn express harbor view room great location pool and hot tub pancake machine major marine tours free breakfast is cruise ship the breakfast area seward harbor within walking distance small boat harbor mountain view fishing boats yogurt alaska railroad your luggage
Reviewed 4 July 2017

My husband and I drove into Seward for a whale watching tour the next day. The desk clerk was very professional and had lots of good information for us. The room was clean and spacious and fine for a one-night stay. Breakfast was typical free hotel fare. The nice thing about the breakfast was that the room opened at 6:00 am, giving us a nice window to meet up with our tour at 7:45 with plenty of time. So my husband and I took a short walk to the train depot. Unknowingly I dropped one of my gloves in the hotel hallway. While on the walk I discovered that one glove was missing. So I retraced my steps and upon entering the hotel through the back door, one of the housekeeping staff asked if I was missing a glove. She held it up and saved the day for me. A trip out to the Hubbard Glacier without gloves would have miserable for me. The hotel also took our luggage to the train depot for us. Great service! I highly recommend Harbor 360 for any travelers to Seward.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. The location is its best feature.It is right on the harbor which gives you incredible views and proximity to Kenai Fjords tour boats and some restaurants. Our room was on the first floor. Our window overlooked a very busy sidewalk/ loading area for tours. This gave us very little privacy as people were right in front of our window almost continuously. We paid a lot of money for the view of the harbor,yet were forced to keep the sheers drawn to help prevent people staring at us!!!! Next, we only had hot water after running it for about 7 minutes,which is what the front desk told us to do. After a few minutes, it was too cold to stand under again.They said that there were places in the building where this happened. Breakfast was only mediocre. The staff was friendly,apologetic and helpful. I'd save a little money and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula K
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in the spur of the moment and enjoyed all of it. We got a harbor side room and we're able to watch the sea otters play in the harbor and the many fishing boats coming and going. There was no bothersome noise from the harbor and very peaceful. There are plenty of restaurants near by and If you want to take a tour they give you % off the trip.

Try Ray's restaurant next door - fantastic seafood linguine

Hotel was clean, service was great - would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017

The harbor 360 is a lovely hotel with beautiful rooms situated close to the railway station and docks for easy access to Kenai Fjords NP. The free shuttle has easy access for visiting the Seward Sea Life center.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We arrived in Seward on the Alaska Rail. When we arrived we were greeted by two of the nicest clerks at the Harborview 360. We stayed here three nights. The breakfast (included)) was delicious. Located right on the harbor where we could view sea otters. It was fascinating to observe the daily fish charters weigh in, right next door. Wonderful and comfortableplace to stay!