What a stunning, magical place. Dennis, Susan and family have created a incredibly special place in their tiny nook within Resurrection Bay, and we are lucky that they share this with us. Stress melts away the moment you step onto the dock at the cabins. The views and wildlife you experience are spectacular - we were lucky to see otters (swimming under our deck), Sasha the seal (again - under our deck), sea lion, porpoises, and a resident humpback whale (feet from our deck), all from our private perch. The yurts are so comfortable, cozy and thoughtfully organized and designed. We stayed for two nights, and will stay longer for our next stay in 2017. Book your trip, arrive, turn off (everything! not that you'll have cell service anyway :) ), and let the peaceful atmosphere sink into your soul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique place to stay when visiting Seward Alaska, our nightly rental cabins are comfortable accommodations in a remote setting. Our rates include a 30 minute scenic cruise to the property from Seward as well as all the equipment use including kayaks, stand up paddle boards, rowing skiffs, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Orca Island Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orca Island Cabins Hotel Seward
- Orca Island Cabins Seward, Alaska