“Sometimes you want what you know!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Seward
Reviewed 25 June 2018

While I love trying what other towns have to offer that is different from chains, sometimes it is nice to get “what you know”.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We had a coupon for Starbucks which was easily accepted. Coffee was so good on a cold rainy day! Starbucks is inside Safeway.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I was really disappointed on a recent trip to Seward to find out that this Starbucks was not only in a Safeway, but acting as a separate cash-out! When I got there, the line was 10 people back, and one kid was working total. And a woman had a whole cart of groceries she was ringing up with her coffee. Not cool! I left and found a drive-through that was still open.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Located in the Safeway grocery. Service food and service was excellent. I stayed in Seward 4 days and went o Starbucks each day

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stopped into Safeway and noticed the Starbucks, so we had to have a hazlenut latte as we always do when we visit a Starbucks. The service was a little slow but overall it is a good place for a great cup of coffee.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!