All reviews guest house hot tub common room yogurt stayed here simple breakfast beautiful setting salmon b bs place to stay sauna fridge fireplace alaska cabin forest grill
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We could not have picked a better spot to stay for our time in Seward! We were a large group (2 families of 5) and their guest house worked perfectly for us! Lisa and Kent were so helpful with booking and throughout our stay! The guest is adorable and so well cared for and I cannot say enough good things about the grounds and the amazing hot tub/sauna overlooking the creek! Thank you for sharing your beautiful location with us!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016

We arrived and found our way to our room. On exploring we were excited to find the hot tub and sauna by the creek in such a beautiful setting. Rooms were clean, comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast each day was a feast with fruit, muffins, coffee/tea/juice and cereal. We would definitely recommend staying here as an alternative to staying in central Seward.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

My wife booked this place for 2 nights surrounding a last minute fishing trip.
I would highly recommend. We were in from the Carolinas for a last minute fishing trip with a couple of friends. Worked out perfect!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeanHay
Reviewed 19 August 2016

This B&B offers you the coziest and most charming stay! We were so lucky to stay here for 3 nights. I booked this B&B 5 months early not having a full itinerary planned. I had to make several changes to our dates, and Kent the owner was most accommodating. He replied quickly to my emails which I really appreciated. My husband and I had the best sleeps here which is important since we were always active and always tired. The sheets and duvet are of the finest quality and are so soft, along with the pillow being just right for me. I'm picky when it comes to pillows. The refrigerator is stocked with just the right amount of choices for a light breakfast, which is all we wanted. I only wish I'd had time to take a sauna and a hot tub which are both in the back beside a bubbling stream. It's a short drive to the main center of town, but you feel like you're out in the woods. I would highly recommend you stay here, I really can't say enough wonderful things about it!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quitawood
Reviewed 11 July 2016

By kismet, we were able to rent the Guest House + 1 room on short notice (all the dates around it were booked) and we had a fantastic visit. The hot tub and shared living room at the B&B gave people lovely places to meet. Our group of 5 kids & 3 adults had the Guest House and we found its cabin-y feeling perfectly matched with super-clean, luxurious features like a nice washer & dryer, Corian counters and window sills, rainfall showers, and hand-painted tiles with different designs in every bathroom and the kitchen. The sheets were amazing and we all slept so well.

Can't wait to return!