“My husband loves the Darkslide IPA!”

Seward Brewing Company
Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Seward
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Seward Alaska's only Brewhouse and Restaurant in the heart of downtown.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I had the Imperial Stout which was okay. Today we tried their homemade potato chips and they arrived cold and completely unsalted. Other than that we only had beer, so no other advice about food!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We did not eat downstairs - it was super busy so we went upstairs for a beer and salad upstairs at the take away section. There are huge windows with incredible views of the bay. We watched a cruise ship depart from the bay into,the fog - incredible.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

OMG I just have to write a review for this place! I did so much research about dining in Seward and this place that I had 0 knowledge of turns out to be my fave! My bf and I first went in for a beer cuz it was hot in Alaska in July. And I loved the hard apple ale so much! Our bartender was great and offered me samplers when I couldn't decide which one to go with (don't usually drink beer). The place was spacious and even though we did not order food the first time, people around us looked like they were enjoying their meals. One day later, when we were disappointed by our original dining option, we came back here. I thoroughly enjoyed the quinoa salmon salad, the broccoli appetizer and the burger my bf got. Service was very friendly and food was YUM! Love this place!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Pinbone IPA was very good (our opinion as traveling IPA tasters)! The food looked great, and others dining were saying it was good, but we only had the beer. Could have sold a lot more swag if there was a hostess at the front where it’s purchased.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

After the long drive from Denali to Seward, my wife and I were looking forward to a cold beer. Many of the bars in the town looked....not great. Fortunately, we chose the Seward Brewing Company, which is modern, well lit, and not crammed. Add on to that the quality beers, and it was an enjoyable evening.

Been to Seward Brewing Company? Share your experiences!