See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I love this place and have been there twice. Last time was summer, 2015. It's an itty-bitty guest house, but still, my husband and I and our two grown sons were quite comfortable for our 2-night stay (or was it 3?). The owners, Stefan and Bingit, are nearby to offer service as needed, but otherwise they let you have your privacy. The place is just beautiful and charming and the perfect location to enjoy all that Seward has to offer.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Annika's guest is a gem, nestled among the trees with an excellent view of Mt. Eva and most of all...quiet. We were greeted with what I must believe is Binget's tradmark cardomom bread. Yummy! There were small bouquets of flowers on the dining table, in the kitchen window, and in the bathroom. Another wonderful touch! After we had been settled a bit, Binget popped by and gave us some superb suggestions on things to do and places to eat such as Ressurection Roadhouse. We went there. Twice. The guesthouse itself is spotless and absolutely charming. It suited our needs beautifully. My husband and I enjoyed playing Scrabble at night, sitting on the front porch sipping wine, and reveling in the beauty of nature. We stayed 5 night nights and mid visit Binget "tidied" up the place...clean sheets, fresh flowers and chocolate chip cookies. I have traveled a great deal and stayed in many motels, B and Bs, Airnbs and VRBO. Annika's questhouse ranks among the top 3...it's a tie. The price is extremely reasonable and I do not know why anyone would choose a motel over the guesthous because its amenties and coziness. Stefan's carpentry skills were evident and combined with Binget's wonderful touches, they have created a slice of heaven. If or when I return to Seward my trip will include another stay in a wonderful location run by delightful and charming couple.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Stefan and Binget were awesome hosts and we loved staying in their special cabin, Annika's Guesthouse. The bed was comfy and our daughter loved sleeping in the loft. The view from the back patio of the mountain top was amazing. The warm cookies left for us on the first evening were great. If and when we come back to Seward, we will definitely stay here!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

We absolutely loved Annika's Guesthouse. It was perfectly cozy. The home was well kept. We were greeted by homemade Swedish bread and a handwritten note. The host Binget and Stephen are so sweet, Came to wish us off after a 2 day stay of deep sea fishing. They never bothered us at all. I would recommend this little hide away cabin to anyone traveling through Seward, AK. We can't wait to visit again!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

We only stayed 1 night here while visiting Seward, as we booked at the last minute. But our short stay was quite enjoyable. The hand-built cottage pays close attention to every detail and is a beautiful retreat. With the loft you could Comfortably sleep a family of 4 or 5. The garden is beautiful and the owners and their children are delightful.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple