All reviews buffet style sky hotel good size lovely hotel building work small town new building plenty of choice pool area free sunbeds plitvice national park land train stayed here for a week water front breakfast and evening meal scala restaurant only down side
Reviewed 20 September 2015

dirty room and entering room when it states DO NOT DISTURB...that is sad 4*...
pool was dirty because the tine was out of season that could actually bring tons of money, but thinking we don't have to do it now..and we can wait ...well you thru a lot of people off..that will never come back. goodd job

Room Tip: DO NOT come here unless they will get their facts straight
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
12  Thank sandramT9166EN
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Clean and nice hotel with good service.
Unfortunately, whas the food not so good, but there are restaurants nearby instead with better food.
The rooms were very good size, good beds and bathrooms.
Unfortunately, very bad wifi, sometimes no wifi at all.
The pool was unfortunately a bit poor condition and cold water.
Opportunities to practice or spa available as well as ATMs, are also some small shops at the hotel.
Kiosk and supermarket are very close to the hotel.
Unfortunately, it was not so nice balcony. Carpet lying on the floor was of stone, This caught constantly underfoot. Since they had rocks in the whole room.

Room Tip: poolside room can be disturbed by the disco
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Rickard O
Reviewed 9 September 2015

What a fantastic hotel. In a perfect location. Food great. Rooms clean and well equipped.Staff friendly.Stunning views from pool area and restaurant. My only complaint is the pool area very slippery. I fell as surface when wet very slippery. Fortunately nothing broken, but bruised. Would definitely recommend to friends. Very close to Dubrovnik old town, the bus went from outside hotel. There is a lovely walk along a promenade which was very safe even at night. Thank heavens the rooms all have air conditioning as it was 35 - 40 degrees every day.

Room Tip: Our room over looked the car park.We had a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Golfbabes
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

When we arrived to hotel Olympia we wasn't expecting it be so big we was blown away when we walked in the reception. Our room was lovely and even had a sea view, we had bed and breakfast and it was a brilliant variety of food and actually really nice! We even took full advantage of the hotel facilities using the free gym 4x. My favourite part of the day were the hotel reps doing the Aqua fun I loved it really enjoyable and a highlight of the holiday! Vodice is such a lovely place one of my favourite places I've ever been! Beautiful! The only fault I have was the leaking roof from the aircon were we had to move rooms one night, and most of the staff were nice but apart from that perfect!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fdsx
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Stayed a week with my younger brother at this place in Croatia The food was quite nice, but I usually get a bit tired of eating the same dishes after a couple of days. The pool was big and it was not as crowded as down at the beach.

The Wi-Fi was poor with bad connection. But i guess with so many people using it at the same time it gets a bit slow.

As for the nightlife there were two places to visit just down the hotel area with dance music - though I'm a bit older i prefer other music styles :-)

Room Tip: take a room with a view to the pool so you could go down in the morning with your towel and pick a nice spot.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family