“Overall a good place”
Review of Hotel Punta

Hotel Punta
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Vodice
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The hotel needs up dating and on our arrival the indoor pool wasn't available , closed for two days . The rooms are small and the building high rise . The staff were ok but felt that being English didn't help . The location is great a beautiful place and the bars and shops close by . Did experience a reaction to the out door pool as its a salt water pool situated away from the hotel . Overall a four day break , breakfast good .

Room Tip: Try and get a quiet room we had one opposite the lift very noisy at night
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel could be a renewed building, from about 1980. The personnel was nice, panorama is the best, but our rooms level could not reach the 4stars. We reserved a nonsmoking, and as a 2nd re-check we asked it from the receptionist at check in. It is possible, right now the room is nonsmoking, but it is 100% it was earlier!!! So bad smell of walls and everything. The hair dryer was extreme smelly, like an ashtray. But you should pay your room in check in...As a positive thing: our air conditioner was not able to cool the room, I have asked support, and an expert prepared it in 5 min. All in all despite it's wonderful location, I would not suggest this hotel for a long holiday for nonsmokers ( of course I have not experienced the smells of other rooms).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

When I called to book this room I asked them if they had air conditioning and the receptionist told me they do. But they don't. I have the temperature set to the coldest setting and the fan on full blast and it's COLD in here. No wonder they ask you to pay for the room when you check in. Most people would probably leave. I complained to the front desk attendant who lied and told me that a technician was coming. When I came back and checked she said he was coming in the morning and they have no fans. What could does that do me?! Luckily we are only staying one night and will be moving to an air conditioned apartment tomorrow. Aside from the fact that we are hot and won't be able to sleep, the rooms are small, the king sized bed is two twin beds pushed together. The bathroom is tiny and the amenities are not great. They charge you per person for the room AND they make you pay for parking. I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE. I'd recommend another city first or a cheaper hotel with no air conditioning but that has a fan!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Hotel Punta claims to be a 4-star hotel. However our room was small and the queen-size bed was placed centrally, leaving insufficient space on either side of the bed to open luggage, blocking the other person from passing through the narrow passage. The other spaces were similarly narrow. The TV was tiny. There was no room safe, tissue paper or electric kettle.

The liquid soap dispenser had been removed and a piece of soap was provided instead. However there was no suitable place to put the soap in the shower room.

There was only one useable power socket at bedside table. (The other two were occupied by a lamp and the telephone. The work table had no power socket. There was one power socket on the wall along passage way, with nothing for customers to place items to be charged.

There was no information on the room phone for Reception or Housekeeping, or Room to Room calls, or how to set wake up alarm.

I was unable to access internet using the hotel's free wifi. When I complained, reception staff asked me to go down to Reception for him to see what was wrong. When I went down to the Reception, a female receptionist told me that since a few days ago the hotel had problem on internet connection using Google Chrome. I was advised to use the Internet Explorer. Why the hotel staff did tell me that when I checked in or when I phoned for help?

Air-condition worked minimally even though I had set it to max cool and fan to max. No improvement after complaint. Better don't patronise hotel in summer.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel as part of a tour package.
It's rather clean BUT, it's run down and walls are really thin.
The sliding glass down in our toilet look lots of effort to open.
We could hear slight noise. Walls are chipped off.
Some advantages are its location perhaps.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vodice
1.3 km away
6.2 km away
Hotel Panorama
Hotel Panorama
#9 of 13 in Sibenik

Been to Hotel Punta? Share your experiences!