The Hale Maluhia Country Inn was the first B&B we stayed at on our 1-week Big Island trip (for 2 nights). We got there after a 6-night stay at a hotel in Honolulu so you could imagine how we loved this place. It was so different. It was a beautiful property, quiet and peaceful. 'The breakfast was delicious and plentiful, you made your own omelete and there was lots of fresh fruit. We we had our breakfast, we were watching some hens running around in the property (guaranteed fresh eggs), the bird feeder attracted some beautiful birds to come too. It was just so relaxing. Also, Ken and his staff were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a Virtual Kona Coffee Plantation of five rooms and two cottages in country comfort. Exceptional Breakfast Lovers Buffet and DIY omelet bar, fresh fruit, fresh bread baked daily, pure Kona coffee and bird watching. Relax to sage advice, friendly prices, broadband wireless, good beds, private baths and a gentle touch of aloha from old Hawai'i along the road less traveled. Just 3 miles south of Kailua-Kona and 11 miles south of the Kona International Airport (KOA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hale Maluhia Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Maluhia Country Inn (House Of Peace) Kona Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Country Inn Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Country Inn
- Hale Maluhia Country Inn Hawaii/Kailua-Kona