“Outstanding Beer, service, and Pizza!!”

Kona Brewing Company Pub & Brewery
Ranked #20 of 311 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The 2,000-square-foot outdoor lanai, surrounded by lush tropical vegetation and tiki torches, offers seating for 175 patrons. Customers also can enjoy a cool meal or beverage inside the air-conditioned bar area at one of several surrounding tables or at the koa U-shaped bar itself. Inside the bar area is the retail store, stocked with colorful T-shirts, hats, towels, coasters, mugs and much more.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Wow! I have eaten here since these guys have opened and all I can say is... OMG! the new Jalepeno popper Pizza! Genius! Chucho was our outstanding waiter! He had the best smile and took care of my family well! I told him how great everything was as well: )the new IPA! Great! Wait for a table .. none! All in all , Kona Brew has no doubt earned this five star review. Aloha Kona! Nice job! Keep it up! I hope to return soon for The great and new favorite of mine the Jalepeno Popper pizza, and lord knows I have the roasted garlic and pita every time with Gorgonzola cheese! Must try while in Kona!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,786)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the Lava Man beer and lemongrass luau. Great captain cook pizza as well. Good customer service and friendly crew

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had lunch at this place and everything was great- the food, the service, the atmosphere. I see they are going to build a bigger restaurant close by, so I can't wait for that to open. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first stop on the big island from the airport. We were disappointed that we could not take the tour because we had our 2 year old daughter. However the beer and food were great. At least it wasn't a bust bc we were hungry and good business to have restaurant by tour. Server wasn't the best. She had an attitude but didn't stress us bc we are in paradise. Greeter was great and was very helpful and nice.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

A bit of a wait but not bad and there are fun things to look at while your waiting. Best pizza I’ve had in a while even on the mainland. Dessert was the star attraction. I saved room for it. It’s not on the menu. You have to ask for it. Lava flow I think it’s called. Cool t shirts, beers mugs and keggars