“Açaí bowl our so good!!”
Review of Basik Acai

Basik Acai
Ranked #11 of 311 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 August 2018

On my vacation in Hawaii we visted Basik açaí bowl place. I went with my family and we all enjoy it. They have all kind of verity of smothies and açaí bowls. My favorites where the blue Malik smoothie because its a fun fill bright smothies and its very healthy. Also there açaí bowls with hemp blueberries and there honey and everything is organic and scrumptious Another thing was there admisphere its very tropical places and they had friendly people to great you.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Loved coming here during our trip (and it was so conveniently located across from where we were staying at the Royal Kona Resort). Very clean, very friendly! Loved being able to make my own acai bowl - macadamia nuts and cocoa nibs - yes please!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I had a stop to this place. The location is good and this offer a great View on the bay.

Their acai bowls do not have something special and i ve had berger experience on the Island.

I would not say that this is a must try!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The açaí bowls were a wonderful and refreshing option for lunch; very filling and tasty. All the fruit was fresh and the sizes of the small bowls were huge! They don’t have a lot of seating, so be prepared to possibly take your bowls to go.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Very good for breakfast, however sitting spots are very limited and in my opinion it is still a little bit expensive if you don't take the large bowl. If you are really hungry or more than one person: take the big bowl!

1  Thank Stefan G