Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great selection

I always find favorite wine here. This time I bought pinot noir and riesling. This shop select good... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2018
Hiroshi317
Yokohama, Japan
via mobile
Stocking the unusual

Stopped in here to pick up some Aperol / Campari / vermouth/ prosecco - hot weather = spritzz... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2017

from US$208.38
from US$260.73
from US$70.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

I ordered two bottles of Pinot as a gift for my son who lives in Kona. The online receipt confirmed my order however the wine that was delivered was two bottles of Chardonnay and not even the same years. Their value was lower as well. I left a voicemail and emailed them to rectify the mistake and they ghosted me. I had to send my son into the store only to find out they didn’t have the wine they sold me and took it upon themselves to ship white instead of red without calling me to inform me that my order could not be fulfilled.

It’s shameful to substitute white for red, but most shameful of all is their lack of acknowledgement of their plan to send something different since they were out of stock, and the fact they did not return my call or email.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank LeslieG804
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I always find favorite wine here.
This time I bought pinot noir and riesling.
This shop select good variety of wine, craft beer and Japanese sake.
And not expensive compare with other markets.
This year is 25th anniversary.
And when I visited at the shop, wines were sold 25%off.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Great selection of wines and beers, limited Japanese liquors, etc.
Warm hospitality
Recommended to visit on Friday for the wines or sometime tequilas tasting event!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

They had everything I needed along with a great selection of wines and beer. Highly recommend if you are looking for quality over quantity.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Whenever we make it to the Big Island, the first place we stop at for craft beer and wine on the way to Kona is this place. They have a huge wine selection and it’s much cheaper to grab it here versus paying for it at any of the resorts. I’m a craft beer snob and I can tell you that they have a great selection of bombers. Example: They have all of the 50/50 waxed stouts everytime I stop in. They’ve also started filling their growlers and you should be able to see what they have on tap by using the Untappd app. The owner is super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend stopping in here to stock up!

Date of experience: June 2017