“Amazing little Cafe”
Review of Tea-licious Cafe

Tea-licious Cafe
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Kailua-Kona
Reviewed 20 September 2018

This adorable little tea shop/cafe is off the beaten path but so worth a visit. They create wonderful pastries every day and serve sandwiches on the most perfectly baked baguettes I have ever tasted. I tried the warm brie, apple, fig jam and spinach and it was just about the best thing I ever tasted! They also host afternoon tea parties. The staff go out of their way to make you feel special and service is very personal! I can't wait to gather my friends and go back.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We found this place by accident, passing by on the road as a shortcut. What a great little tea room! We enjoyed some terrific cakes and a couple of cool tea drinks. Yummy! There is a small, quaint sitting area to have your tea. It's a very cute place with really good baked goods! I only wish they had more tea selections, or featured tea from the islands.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say but I’ve got to come back. While my hubby was ch king out the NY Deli across the way I was eye balling the outside of Tea licious Cafe and had to pop in and grab a crossant or two and wow delicious soft buttery but not oily. I would have a photo but I gobbled them babies very quickly. Don’t forget to drop in girls.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

This has become my new grab and go sandwich spot, although I wish I had more time to hang out and enjoy this cozy little nest. Its just the up the street from my work, and I reward myself with this spot for lunch on a busy day. I'm still loving the Bree Sandwhich, and I love that they carry local Komboocha! The owner is warm and friendly and always greets you with a smile!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Real German breakfast and Americanized breakfast options are available. Her pastries are scrumptious, especially the Pastel de Nata and the Baumkuchen. I think her croissants might be the best we have eaten on the Big Island. The almond croissant was fully covered with almond slivers. Plenty of parking. Not a big crowd to deal with as she seems to be newly opened. We will return, again & again. Lecker.