“Awesome Location !”

Kalikala Cuisine
Ranked #74 of 311 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Visited the restaurant for brunch with family members . The menu was limited, but everything we tried was perfect & incredible. We had the lilikoi stuffed french toast and the waffles. The lilikoi sauce and homemade coconut whipped curry were divine. The coffee, which was 100 % Kona coffee , was simply delicious. They even had coffee ice cubes. Service and the ambience was wonderful.
Awesome location, across the street of Kona bay, with great ocean views.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

The menu is limited, but everything we ate was incredible. We had the lilikoi stuffed french toast and the waffles. Another person in our party had the tropical huevos rancheros and she said it was very tasty. It's located in a prime location, across the street from the water.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We really enjoyed coming here. Richard had some great stories to tell about the location of this cafe. Awesome view. Had the huevos rancheros, the food tastes sooo fresh here! The sauces and salsa were onolicious!! Husband had an omelette with potatoes and banana bread. The omelette had a sprig of fresh herb beautifully cooked into the outside of it! Great potatoes. True Kona coffee, not a blend, was fantastic. Nice selection of coffee drinks. Reasonably priced fare with a huge emphasis on FRESH ingredients, makes a huge difference. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This was our first food stop on the big island and was by far my favorite. The restaurant overlooks the water; great view. The food was colorful and flavorful. It was great for everyone. I loved the fish tacos, my husband got the pizzatilla and the baby got a bagel and bacon. A win for all!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I wanted to find a good lunch spot in the harbor area and came across this place. I was originally not sold on the place but then saw a dish called the PitaZilla being devoured by a patron. It's a vegetarian dish, check out the pic, with some amazing flavors and sides that compliment it very well. I highly recommend it! I also tried my wife's shrimp tacos and they were equally amazing. If you can, grab a seat at the front row area and watch some crashing waves