Aston Kona by the Sea has great views. We were in unit 114, a corner unit on the first floor of rooms. We had a view of the pool and the ocean, which made it nice to spend time out on the lanai watching the surfers. Kona Village was just about a 5 minute drive away and a little past that was Target. Da Poke Shack was a few minutes walk away as well.
We really have no complaints about the unit. It was clean, comfortable and easily accessible from the stairs. The property itself is nice with key only access to the pool and "beach". There is also public access to the beach and the salt water pool just off of the parking lot. If you want to eat at a restaurant, you have to drive in to the village.
The staff was friendly and helpful. The WiFi is really only available in the lobby. You can also rent DVDs in the lobby from a kiosk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, oceanfront resort with breathtaking views and spacious suites. This condominium resort fronts a magnificent rocky shoreline with its own sandy lounging area, outdoor barbecue facilities and more. Located just south of historic Kailua-Kona with its charming shops, dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Aston Kona by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Sea
- Resortquest Kona Sea
- Kona By The Sea
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hawaii/Kailua-Kona