“Excellent seafood”

Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice on our trip and enjoyed both occasions. The first night, we were early for our reservation (recommended) and sat in the bar, I ordered a Mai tai which was excellent. We started with the sizzling mushrooms- absolutely not to be missed. For dinner, I had the monchong special and my husband had the Ono. On the second night my husband had the monchong special (different prep) and I had the ahi. All of the seafood was excellently prepared. On the second night, we paired our entrees with the Babich black label Sauvignon blanc- very nice!

Shanel S, Guest Relations Manager at Huggo's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Aloha, and thank you for visiting us! Happy to hear you enjoyed your visits and you had a great time! Please come back and see us again soon. Mahalo!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,367)

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The food was overpriced but so is everything else in Hawaii. The view is excellent. We went here for dinner our first night so I might be a bit foggy on the details having been a bit jet lagged from New York. Service was fine. I wasn't overly impressed with much here, but it was a fine way to start our vacation and they did have kids crayons and kids meal for my six year old. So that was a plus. I don't recall what I ate but I know it was fish (Ono maybe) and it may have been sightly overcooked.

Shanel S, Guest Relations Manager at Huggo's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Aloha, and thank you for visiting us and for your honest feedback, as our guest's overall experience is always a top priority for us and we are always striving to improve our customer service and food quality. We hope to see you again in the future. Mahalo!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Great location. Many restaurants aren't right on the water but have the street in between. This restaurant has an amazing set up. I loved my omelette. But my mom and sis were not at all happy with their breakfast pizza.

Aloha, and thank you for visiting us! Mahalo for the feedback, as our guests overall experience is a top priority for us, and we are always striving to improve. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

we had my birthday dinner last week at Huggos as a last minute choice and just walked in and luckily had a short wait at the bar. The food was amazing and our waiter was the best! we got to eat at a table right on the water and our group of four had the best dinner and the best time!

Aloha, and thank you for visiting us! Happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and you had a great time! Please come back and see us again soon. Mahalo!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service in an open air restaurant. We really enjoyed our visit. Be sure to order the desert!

Aloha, and thank you for visiting us. Mahalo for the feedback!