“Very very very tasty”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

If you're in Novigrad, you should visit this place and try beefsteak. It was one of the tastiest meat dishes I've ever ate. Other dishes were tasty too.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

That's it. Nice place. I realy like modern old look restaurant. But the food was too salty nothing special. Perhaps I was expecting to much.

Near by is tennis courts, kids playground basketball court. A loot of option to spend some time.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Tri palme offers great food, including Mediterranean dishes, like seafood, and also family classics like pancakes, beff soup and spaghetti bolognese.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We visited Tri palme this weekend as a group of 12 friends and it was pretty average. We ordered a variety of dishes and nothing stood out. The spaghetti bolognese was okay, so was the meat plate for two, and squid. I ordered a turkey steak with vegetables, and the steak was a bit to veiny for my liking (I had to spit it out three times, because it was so bad). A friend ordered a risotto with shrimp, and she only got four or five tiny shrimps in it.

The prices were mid-range, but it seemed expensive to us, as the food was not as good as we expected.

The terrace was lovely though.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My wife and I, along with her family, have been visiting Novigrad and dining at Tri Palme for over eight years. It is excellent and an essential place to eat at if you are visiting Novigrad. There is no lack of brilliant restaurants in the town, but Tri Palme is worth the walk through the Marina.

It is a family run business with excellent attentive but non-pushy service, serves superb Croatian food (the mixed grill platter is a winner) and benefits from a lovely open air eating area.

We have eaten at most places in Novigrad, and we always return to Tri Palme.

1  Thank Mark H