“Excellent seafood”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Open sunset view, calm harbor, fresh fish, simple a good choice for a seafood sunset dinner in Novigrad. Affordable prices and one special: scallops with melted Istrien chees... Simply delicious...

Very solid, nice location and for sure not a disappointment...

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We had a dinner here but it was quite disappointing. I can get over a long wait because there is a lot of people in the restaurant and average service but for those kind of prices and location... I expected much bigger fish plate for 2. Some things on plate were warm (not hot enough) but the fishes tasted very good. I also expected more seafood on the plate. Much more if I compare this plate to ones I had in other places. For dessert we had their Amfora pancakes with vanilla ice cream and cherries and they were good. Nothing here was outstanding so I was a bit sorry we picked this place. Mistake we will not do again.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Starting with the first phone call when making the reservation, I was drawn to the superb level of professionalism and friendliness. Food was incredibly good, staff wonderful. Highly recommend. Pasta with truffles is a MUST!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We just finished our dinner with our italian friends. All superb, good wine, dessert, fast service, great location! Easy atmosphere, allways a good choice for dinner with friends! This is my 5th time here

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I am usualy eating this shells. Sometimes I eat spaghetti with shrimps. But I ate better in some other restaurants.