“California Bound”
Review of Fosters Freeze

Fosters Freeze
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Happened upon Foster’s Freeze while traveling thru to Joshua Tree....needed something to eat and was very excited with the old time feel of the past.....excellent service, very friendly staff, and good food!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

People come here from all over the Morongo Basin to enjoy the food and more importantly the ice cream. I love the burgers and fries the most, but all their food is very good. And the ice cream is delicious!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had a lunch break and were trying to find a good place to eat here since we’ve never been here before. We were lucky to be driving pass this place and loved the outside so much that we had to try it. Amazing diner style food. The staff is so friendly and helpful too. We are definitely going back to try as much of the menu as possible!!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We needed ice cream after an amazing visit to Joshua Tree National Park. A blast from the 50's past of decor, hospitality and superb soft ice cream. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We enjoyed hamburgers for lunch at Fosters Freeze. For my beverage I had a diet pepsi; my husband enjoyed a root beer foot. The food was great at reasonable prices. Service was very good.